A new starter pack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kuroyany, May 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Think for me it was £8.
    It's real money, which could be spent on other things.
    It's the impulse thing. You see something new, it looks good, you really want it, but then the morning after, you have regrets...

The castle is pretty decent though, albeit another bloody building that requires yet another bloody bread basket. But that aside, it seems good. The rent is nice.
    And I was able to get a solar skyscraper from the loot tokens it gave me, so not a complete loss.
    Value for money though? Probably not.

On the plus side, it is a better building than some of the other buildings that have been in previous packs

2. Doggone

Doggone User

Agree. MrMungo faired better than me on the loot though. I got:
    hedges, RIs, vitamin-X, 2 modern single homes, PP, XP, EP, CC, paneling. Really, really, really wanted a pagoda. I keep throwing money at the lottery - sigh.....

3. billyjim

billyjim User

Thanks. I am still on the ledge, but I am better informed.

4. I didn't buy they pack, but I the loot-o-matic is like Vegas, you never win, you may get lucky one hand, but you ever win. I've won a Pagoda before...

5. kuroyany

kuroyany User

I think I'm going to take the plunge. Thanks @-MrMungo-

6. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Please don't blame me if you get a mass of small oak trees!

7. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Haha, not too bothered about the tokens, just want the castle given what you said about it being one the better pack residentials that they've given us

8. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Hollywood Diner 220 needs.
    Smoothie Bar 1000 needs
    Base rent 380.
    Definitely better than the bow-style villa!

9. kuroyany

kuroyany User

So that'll be 1520 at level 3 for a 6 hr house that's not too bad

10. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Yeah, the castle is good. Good rent, needs, etc.
    Better than the solarskyscraper.
    It's just a case of how much a good residential is worth to you in real money.

11. kuroyany

kuroyany User

I was comparing the rent to the designer apt & its 80CCs down on that but I think the revenue is higher on the castle from what you're saying.

Like you say it's something different which money can only buy. It's going to cost me over £4 in real money terms for another designer apt (yes,I've bought 7 & then won 3)

12. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Plus you may also get a new designer apartment with your tokens, plus a nuclear, stadium and lots of MM.
    It's definitely on a par with designer apt/solar skyscraper, depending on which commercials you have.
    I'm also assuming there's the stadium at L4, but not got that far yet.

13. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

14. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

15. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I'll let him know :D

-MrMungo- likes this.
  16. That Castle looks cool. :)

17. piche413

piche413 User

I bought 5 of the packs and I can say that I made out pretty darn good with the tokens. Multiple building permits and mystery buildings to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.