Academy Trainees

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Elco, Jul 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi all,

I've not played the emergency services in a very long time so I've accumulated really a lot of books. Enough to train plenty of students.

I wanted to max out the training of a new student, purchased plenty of skill points with a few books, but I still have 4 skill points to distribute, which cannot be done, and now I keep getting the message that her training cannot start until I've distributed those points!

I'd like to distribute them but as there's nothing more to add to her abilities, how can I fix this?

Thanks!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello Elco. I have tried to see if I have any abilities to fix your issue. I do not. So your best move is to send in a support ticket. I have never been able to completely fill a trainee's training. Congratulations a problem I have not seen before. Let us know the results, please. Thank you.

3. Elco

Elco User

Will do!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Good luck. Since you are going to the support ticket system I am closing this thread at this time. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.