All Cineplex problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tassie-devil, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Sorry to say the cineplex is not a quaranty that we will have the toatl of ten videos to watch. It all depends whether there are any vendors willing to pay for your area. Some areas never have videos at all.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Sad but trye Billyjim. Thank you for the answer.

3. how do I turn off the pop-up blockers??

4. 9759383

Hi! I am a new user. The cineplex will open with the 'no pop-ups' disclaimer, which I quickly allowed. Then I would play the 'movie' but at the end could get no reward; however, you were able to watch the 'movie' over and over, with no MM reward each time. I would try exiting and it would tell me 'Are you sure? This will still use one movie ticket even if you do not receive an award." But when I exit it was like I never tried to do anything. Still the same amount of 'tickets' left. I keep most everything updated, clean, and so on. I am from the U.S.
    Thanks!

5. bcore120

bcore120 User

bcore120 | ID 9564656

For the last couple weeks I keep having an ad for Columbia College that constantly comes up. It will play but does not reward credits. I have clicked in the corner to close and it will not reward credits. I have cleared the cache and this also does not solve the issue. Thanks,

6. A lot of the Ads do not seem to work correctly all you can do is keep trying till you get one that does, or just keep it as a deco item:rolleyes:

7. Zantia1

Zantia1 User

try to change browser, sometimes that solves the problem

8. jelly999

jelly999 User

My cineplex always have one video and always give me a reward too.:)

9. yeah my cineplex have any videos now or yesterday or the other or the other:(:mad:

10. mirand

mirand User

At me when i click at cineplex it says it is not available for this account. Any suggestions what should i do

11. s.c.lynx

A couple things that have worked for others. Try moving the Cineplex to a different location or into storage and then out of storage. The always clearing out your cache's both the browsers and Adobe's. Bulldozer the Cineplex and rebuild. I will pass this on to the powers that be. It also maybe you do not have any videos available in your market.

12. mirand

mirand User

i did destroyed and rebuild but it say the same. no available for this account :(.

13. Gmazing

Gmazing User

I had an ad for Visit Kinosaki. Three times I have watched it and not once has it allowed me to collect MM.

14. s.c.lynx

I know it has been said before the cineplex awards and general operation is controlled by the providers of the advertising. They determine which ads run, where they run, and the awarding of prizes. We will pass the complaint on to the vendor and we are sorry for the disruption.

15. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

The cineplex worked fine until the recent change. The green bar at the top, which worked well, has been replaced with a small rectangle at the bottom right saying 'get your reward'. This button does not become active after watching an advert so it cant be used. I can watch lots of adverts but get no rewards. I have seen the olympic channel advert repeatedly trying to fix this problem. Have not received any metro money. ID 9879877

16. s.c.lynx

Since you have no films available at your location I was unable to try out the cineplex for myself. The logs show you have received the rewards for the last four films you watched. I will return later and see if I can get through the process of watching a video for you and see what is happening. Bear with us for a short while.

17. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Thank you. My MM has been showing 369 consistently. When I watch an advert (always olympic channel) I have to exit out through the "You need to watch the full ad to receive a reward. If you exit it will count as 1 movie ticket and you will not get a reward" screen. It doesn't use up a movie ticket. It has remained on 3 movie tickets used, 7 available. I have tried the usual, clear cache, relocate cineplex, etc. but no success. ID 9879877

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  18. s.c.lynx

The thing to remember that the number and which ads available is based on your location. Not everyone receives ten films everyday. Some locations rarely receive any adverts.

The sad thing is that most of the time there is little we can do the ads and the rewards are controlled by the vendors, not us. Most of the time the best thing you can do is wait out the advertisers cycle, In a short period of time the ads cycle out and are replaced by a new advertisor who will be better.

I will follow up as promised in the previous posting

19. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Hello again. This is a copy of the script relating to the widget reward wrapper. After watching an advert it states </div> == $0. I have always been able to watch 10 adverts per day. The main adverts I see are from Ford, Nescafe, Georg Jensen, an Aussie Law Firm, and the Olympic Channel. ID 9879877

[​IMG]

20. s.c.lynx

I have gone in and run an ad in the cinneplex and collected the award for you. Ad was for skydiver it did take a while to complete the cycle approximately three plus minutes.

sketchee1 likes this.