All Cineplex problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tassie-devil, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

If it helps, the script relating to the Sponsorpay reward is showing false. ID 9879877

Line 16-25
    [​IMG]

(The rest of Line 17)
    [​IMG]

Line 31 - 46
    [​IMG]

2. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Oh great, thanks. I'll go back in and try again. Thanks for following up on this. :)

3. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Thanks for checking this problem for me. My MM has gone up $5 and 1 movie ticket has been used so it was successful from your end. I still have the same problem, no reward after watching movies. The problem only started with the disappearance of the green bar at the top of the player and the appearance of the get reward button at the lower corner of the player. I believe this coincided with the first screening of the olympic channel advert. The related script is still reading false after screening. Can this be resolved? Thanks again, ID 9879877

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have passed it on. I am a lowly BA and you obviously know more computer voo doo than I do. Have you tried bulldozing the cinneplex, it will go into storage, closing the browser and rebooting the computer and then rebuilding the cinneplex. This might reset the original or current Cinneplex data. I will let you know if anything comes from the powers that be.

5. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

:D I'm no wizard. You have an astounding knowledge of the game. I had not tried that so thank you for the suggestion. Sorry for the extra workload i have created in the past few days. I had become accustomed to earning MM so it was frustrating when I couldn't resolve the problem. It's not a major issue, the cineplex is just a bonus add on to the game. ID 9879877
    P.S. Am loving the game. Thanks S.C. Lynx for the help and thanks BP for allowing free-play on this fun game :)

6. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

:):):)Hail to the High Voodoo Priest S.C. Lynx. I demolished, rebooted, and rebuilt the cinneplex. Problem solved! Genius.:):):)

7. s.c.lynx

I wish I had thought of that three days ago

Enjoy and have fun building your city

8. petrinko14

petrinko14 User

Petrinko14 here: | ID 9903280, having trouble with the theater rewards, people trying to get the dogs to learn how to use computers vidios, doesn't allow me to collect the money. Maybe I should be in the class,... But watch the video 6 to 7 times in a row and the collect your reward icon doesn't allow you to get your reward. This is after waiting several minutes each time after clip is completed and yes I have no other issues collecting rewards from any other vids. This is the 2nd time this has happened about two days ago was also happening. Some suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

9. s.c.lynx

First thing is did you try all of the remidies mentioned in the previous postings. The sad thing is that the cinneplex and the rewards are controlled by the advertisers. We have little or no control over the videos and rewards. The best suggestion is to wait out the ad cycle until you get a different vendors ad. I will send the issue up the chain for you.

Have fun building your city

10. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Hello again. My problem of the inactive 'get you rewards' button is unique to the olympic channel adverts. Any other ad I can watch and am rewarded for doing so. When I get an olympic channel ad, the reward button remains inactive and i get no reward. I can watch the ad repeatedly but it never rewards me. Demolishing the cinneplex, rebooting and rebuilding doesn't work every time. Sometimes I remain locked into the olympic channel advert and it takes many hours and many rebuilds to fix. This really stifles progress in the game. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix? ID 9879877

11. petrinko14

petrinko14 User

Hey Petrinko14 ID 9903280 here again: Thanks S.C.Lynx for your responce. I did not demolish my cinniplex and have decided to wait out the only advert that doesn't work for me. My concern was to raise awareness of a potential problem. Thanks for staffing and I understand about no control issue on the admin. Thanks again,... Cheers.

12. s.c.lynx

I only wish I had a better answer for you. We do contact the advertiser when ever this problem comes up. Thanks for the response and have fun building your city.

13. DBILLY

DBILLY User

It tells me that I cant use the cineplex in this mode or something like that. If I am playing online on a Mac then the cineplex cant be used?

14. s.c.lynx

Videos are not always available to all players. The videos are run by the vendors and they are able to select certain areas and times to run. If problem continues try closing out your browser and restarting your computer. Another solution would be to demolish the cineplex and re build it.

15. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Hi, is there a problem with the adverts? Since the one with the truck and the para-glider started, I have only around 3 videos within 24 hours, before I could watch 20 ( I'm having 2 cities). At the beginning, there was another player showing the 'windows cloud' ad, which appeared up to 4 times, but only for two or three days, since then I have only two or three ads available.

I know the availability depends on one's area, but I'm in Scotland and never had the problem since I started the game in January and when I started my second city in March, I could watch the 20 videos without any problems- of course I had the 'no videos available' display in between, but I always managed to get the 20 or close to, depending on my time on the computer.

And I somehow doubt that they stopped the Christmas adds in November...

Could someone please check? My ID is 9709856

16. s.c.lynx

The best answer is that the advertisers have changed where they wish to run the adds. This seems to be a localized phenomena. I have ten ads at this time (Eastern US). I will send a question on up the line. But, I do not think I will get the answer you wish.

17. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Hi Lynx,

Thank you for your quick answer. The truck/para-glider ad has been removed since yesterday and I can watch my 20 ads again.

18. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the update. So sorry it took so long. It usually works out that way. We will consider the matter resolved

19. truelinor

truelinor User

I have watched two times and been able to click the Reward button, but did not receive the reward either time. Another time, it never showed the Reward button. So, that's 3 times I'm out of some MM. Is there anyway you can reimburse my account 15 MM's? That would be great, thanks! :)

20. s.c.lynx

As has been stated in this and many other posts. The cineplex is not controlled by BP and the rewards are given by the vendors. Have you tried closing the game and your browser, and rebooting them. Sometimes the rewards are in limbo and restarting the game makes them show up. Also have you cleared your cache's?