All top 100 posts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Apr 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please use this thread for all your top100 here

thank you
    Your Rising Cities Team

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    minecraftkid1 and TellusXIV like this.
  2. wizardelo

wizardelo User

Could not find player! Makoslecso
    so i have ignored this entry, please submit correct username next week

3. There is a problem with the online form. :D
    Name no problem. Country no problem. Population no problem. Cityhall level no problem.:cool:

However, the filling of the levels indicates a problem. It says that the number should be between 1 and 50. :eek::confused:

I'm in 54 :oops: Can you fix this? :p

So if it is not a problem for one time, then I post my details here.

Name: =*=bossie=*=
    Population: 15.528
    Plots: 112
    Cityhall: 8

4. i have forwarded this problem to the appropiate area
    thanks bossie :)
    happy gaming

5. wizardelo

wizardelo User

thank you for pointing this out, i have fixed the form, max level is now 75

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  6. what is this all about?

oh right thanks
    thomas

Last edited by moderator: May 12, 2014
  7. scarpiola

scarpiola User

Name: =scarpiola
    Population: 4420
    Plots: 81
    Cityhall: 7

8. wizardelo

wizardelo User

Please post in the online forum,
    submits from here are not taken into account

9. wizardelo

wizardelo User

hey guys, due to national holiday the top update will come on Tuesday

also since another 3 months have passed, all users who have not updated their stats since before 1st april will be removed

10. April? That would make 2 months till now. So did you mean since before 1st March?

11. I think he meant those who posted theirs stats in march, but they didn't in April.

12. That's what I'm talking about. Since it's the begining of June, the time frame covered is only two months, not three.

13. Well, not quite. If it is what I meant, it include March too. So it's 3 months (March-May).

14. I think we are each living in a different calendar zone then ......... lol

15. You didn't understood me, norton.
    A month have passed at the start of the other. At the 1st of April, one month (March) have passed. At the 1st of May, two month (March and April) have passed. At the 1st of June, three month (March, April and May) have passed.

16. That's exactly why I say we live in different calendar zone as this is not how we normaly deal with dates. :) The dividing date is clearly 1 April, which is when the count-down starts, so 2 months and a week have passed since untill today. :) Nobody in my world would use your line of reasoning. :)

OK, more specific. The latest update accepted according to OP is from before 1st April, which is 31 March. 31 March happens to be Monday, so it fit's perfectly. Anone who has no update after 31 March will be deleated. Which means, as above, anyone whose latest update is as of now older then roughly 2 months 1 week will be deleated. :) March is simply not included in the decisive period according to data provided. :)

OP could have phrased it better to make it less confusing. But it's clear enough when proper logic is used, and it's not 3 month as far as I can tell. :)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  17. Well, if it's from 31 March, then yes, only two months have passed.

But let's wait for Mr. wizardelo to clarify things for us!

18. juli1308

juli1308 User

@wizardelo
    I just going to fill out the form and recognized a new bullet: "sublevels"
    What kind of sublevels are these?
    Cheers
    Juli

19. Here you can find the answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.