All top 100 posts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Apr 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juli1308

juli1308 User

Many thanks, I looked for it but couldn't find it -maybe I should clean my glasses before I post stupid questions ;)

2. It's OK to ask. And it wasn't a stupid question.

3. the question in online form is asking if you want sublevels included in top 100 stats
    Happy gaming

4. wizardelo

wizardelo User

sorry for the confusion:) in my hurry i did not count correctly
    cleanup was done on 1st April, so next cleanup will follow on 1st July :)

sublevels are the 4 gradations of each lvl, you can read more about it in the game faqs. if the field is left empty i will presume that you have not gained any sublevels.

5. harley9883

harley9883 User

When I click to link provided, It brings me to a page that reads:

The form "Rising Cities TOP" is no longer accepting responses.
    Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

If it was really late Sunday night or Monday it was because wizardelo where updating the top 100 list. This temporary stop the link. Just wait a while and try again.

7. please stay on topic and do not double post it is classed as spamming

8. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i checked the form and it is working fine.

9. cecily13

cecily13 User

wizardelo, please help me.
    I really want to stay in the top international.
    Italian forum users decided to remove our participation from the top international and create a top 100 only for italians. But I can't assure our data will be transmitted to you every week.
    I understand that if there is a top 100 in my language forum I must remove my participation from the english top 100, but in my case I will be removed also from the international one! I don't want that!
    Please help me!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  10. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i usualy do not remove players from local top unless they arrive from another source, if italian forum will send the top weekly then you do not have to participate here, as your local top will be included in international one.
    can you please link me the italian top100 thread so i see who is handling it and talk to them.
    it would be very nice to see italy have their own top instead of joing here.

11. cecily13

cecily13 User

You don't remove us, but if our points stay the same and don't get updated, week by week soon we will be out of the top100.
    Anyway, the thread (top100 italia) doesn't exist yet. it will be created and updated by a friend of yours (or so he claims). We will post the link asap.

12. wizardelo

wizardelo User

yes somebody contacted me already :) italy top will be ready before next week. should be the same as english top, and only international top will be common to all countries:)
    you can keep submitting here if u wish, but i would appreciate if players who have a local top in their country post localy and not here:)

13. cecily13

cecily13 User

Ok. To avoid confusion and complains, better no exception for anyone.
    I'll post in my country forum.
    Thank you very much for your attention.
    Bye Bye Top :p Happy gaming

14. skb13

skb13 User

The form doesn't seem to be open at the moment....:(

15. wizardelo

wizardelo User

tnx for pointing this out,google or i forgot to activate it.
    it is now opened!

16. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

53 and 54 (EN) is the same player.

17. wizardelo

wizardelo User

ugh tnx! i uploaded a new table.

18. wizardelo

wizardelo User

hello all,

there is a BIG population bug in the game. (i think somebody reported it already but i just found this myself, and i can confim it.
    Golden Linings Estate level 3 and 4 show 64/128 peope but adds 2600-3700 to total population

This is a major bug and it influences the top100 so I have decided to close the top until this is resolved.

sorry everybody!

19. thanks Wizardelo, i have a few of these residences at level 2, i will wait for this but to be fixed before the next upgrade, lets hope this bug is fixed quickly.

20. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Hopefully it will be fixed faster then it take to change the word bakery to brewery :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a fix this year :(, I hope I am wrong.
    With some luck it may still be someone working with this game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.