All top 100 posts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Apr 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you skb13 welcome back :)

2. SKB13 is away for this week so there will be no update till next Monday, please re submit your stats if you need to.
    Thank you for your patience :):)

3. SKB13 is away till the 3rd of August, the top 100 will be updated on his return.
    Please resubmit your stats if you need to.
    Thankyou for your patience once again :):D

4. skb13

skb13 User

I am away next week, so won't do a TOP100 update until 31st August.
    Have fun!

5. G`day Mayors.
    skb13 is away for a few more days, therefore the top 100 will not be updated till next week.
    If you stats have changed significantly please re-submit them again.
    thanks for your patience :)

garry58 likes this.
  6. G`day Mayors,
    SKB13 has returned from leave and will update top 100 on Monday 19.10.2015, please update your stats prior to Monday thankyou :)

7. nika1980

nika1980 User

username ;Nika1980
    mayor level ;39
    population ;4128
    plots ;107
    city hall level ;7
    country ;UK

8. G`day Nika, this is the wrong area to leave your statistics, please click on the new online form in this link
    the update is normally done Monday evening your time

9. nika1980

nika1980 User

ok thanks

10. were always happy to help nice players :)

11. skb13

skb13 User

Hi folks, sorry for the complete lack of top100 updates over the last few weeks. Life and work have been very very hectic, and I had a holiday(!), and then last week I was all set to update and I couldn't get into game to get into the forum. Anyway, hopefully more normal service will be resumed now.

toob69 likes this.
  12. skb13

skb13 User

Whooops - failed again. It's updated today (Sunday), and I shall probably attempt to do updates in future on Sunday evening (UK time), as Mondays are always frantic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.