Ancient Festival - Other statues than Zeus,please.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [RO]Turel97, Mar 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

At Ancient Festival , what other statues than Zeus, you would love to have ?

1. Ares

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Demeter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Athena

15 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. other statue of a god from Olympus or from a different mithology

22 vote(s)
    52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuroyany

kuroyany User

I'm not too fussed about the statues, just play this event for the coal plant and epic bars. I would love RC to bring about a feature where you flog off these excess statues, a bit like Del Boy (for those of us in the UK) think I've got about 6 sculptures from Artist week

2. Tamy

Tamy User

Well, the statues are small, free and give plenty of mood points. I keep them in reserve for the next power plant. It is always possible to hide a 1X1 decoration behind a high building...

3. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Yeah, I've got lots of mood behind my breweries at the the top of the map

4. Tamy

Tamy User

That is funny. In real life the breweries themselves would exhilarate mood...

5. Not really, if the tall buildings exhibit that funny rendering bug and what is behind comes through to the forefront. Then it's even ugglier than the "hidden" figure itself. Wonder if they'll ever fix it. :rolleyes:

6. it would be cool to have a statue of liberty on the beach playing field

7. billyjim

billyjim User

It should be on an island out in the harbor to be accurate. Oh that is right we do not have a harbor :( Well, maybe on an island in the sea.

Another sea side statues: The Ariel - the little mermaid in Copenhagen;
    [​IMG]

8. that would be cool

9. Tamy

Tamy User

Erm... ladies and gentlemen, we do have a little mermaid decoration (level 39 or 40, I think). Though she sits on the beach, not in the water.

10. billyjim

billyjim User

I have not reached that level yet and have not looked ahead. I prefer to find these things out as I go along. :eek::oops:

Here is another sculpture "The Awakening" probably to fine of detail for RC. Could look cool at the end corner of the beach.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  11. your right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.