another day another cineplex problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The cineplex clock worked, first movie was blank screen but eventually claimed the 1 mm.
    then no more movies available sign in cineplex, after logging out and back in sign said movies available so clicked play then sign said sorry no movies available i waited 5 minutes then logged out and back in onlyto have the same messages and problems again .
    also clock had started counting back from 2400 hours again.
    lost 2mm again and over an hour of trying
    back to the drawing board for the tech again:(:(

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thank you for the information we have several other reports also, the team where advised yesterday.
    I am really hopeful they will remove this feature until it can be fixed as the externals appear to be dragging their feet.

3. sounds like a good idea piratelee, possibly they could reward the 3mm in the christmas gift package as a extra reward, then that would give the techs several weeks to find a fix, No more complaints and a lot of happy players :);)

4. You are master schemer skippyroo. One of the best ideas I have read recently. :D :D :D
    Though I'm afraid with too much pressure on removing this feature the gamers rather lose. Something is still better then nothing completelly.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

MM let me see 3.4 Million active accounts at 3mm 10.2 Million MM I am sure they will go for that idea...:rolleyes:

And all that for a feature that is provided by external companies and does not bring a single dollar of internal revenue.

6. :D no harm in making a suggestion, just think 3.4 million happy players

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I cannot do more here on the forum and we know the team are back on it so I will close now.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.