Another Marketplace 'Glitch'

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MI.Calgon, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

Y'all may already be aware of this, but I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

My items are selling in the marketplace. ;) Thank you to all my customers! :DHowever, I do not get the ! on my marketplace spot of the toolbar when items sell. I've just had to make sure that I check frequently to see if the items have sold.

2. Mine works all right so it's just "local" issue.

EDIT: Well, not true. It did until a few minutes ago ........... lol :)

3. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

LOL :p
    I think it has been showing up some of the time, but more often than not, I have to go to my marketplace to see if items are sold.

4. Not only that, sometimes when I try to buy something I get a message saying I am too late and that someone else beat me to it. When I checked my warehouse I saw that the purchase had gone through. Potentially dangerous situation as some might continually press BUY for a range of items without realising that they are buying!

5. davidD

davidD User

See "!! Marketplace Purchase Message Error !!" for info on this

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Exactly like I have it :(

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

We all have this issue periodically and it has been reported to the dev team around a week ago.

Hopefully when the come back to work in the New year they can fix it.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.