Anyone being locked out the game?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by FredBaskin, Jan 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FredBaskin

FredBaskin User

I'm being locked out but my niece is not. The page where the profile of the city is drawn out - well it just keeps going on and on. it it happening to anyone else?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This happens once in a while your game get stuck in the loading sequence. I have reset your resources and I could access your game. You should be able to do so yourself. The process of resetting the game causes the power and mood levels to be reset to their proper levels. You will have to build them back up. Please let us know if you can access your game now.

3. FredBaskin

FredBaskin User

Many thanks. Only problem now is my 'Energy level' went to almost zero?

4. s.c.lynx

That will happen when your game is reset. When you do residential improvements the effects do not go away when the improvements expire. So when the totals are reset, the correct totals are reinstated in the game. This also happens with the mood levels.

5. kan du hjælpe mig,blå skærm..tak id8725369

6. s.c.lynx

briansonder - Went into your game and reset the resources. We can now access your game and let us know if you have any additional problems. Your power and mood levels have been reset as stated before. Let us know if you can enter your game.

Please post in English in the main forum.