ARE THE PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH IDEAS FOR THIS GAME SHOT??? 1 VITAM X OUT OF MY XMAS TREE WOW!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by joeymamaluch, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SERIOUSLY!!!!AND YES IM GOING TO TALK IN CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.....THE PAST 5 DAYS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I GOT OUT OF MY CHRISTMAS TREE.....XP POINTS AND TODAY I REALLY WAS WOWED WHEN IT GAVE ME 1 VITAM X.....(edit) AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 1 VITAM X?????I MEAN SERIOUSLY 1 VITAM X.....DONT YOU THINK IT SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST GAVE ME 100 NOT TOO MENTION I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING BUT XP THE PAST 4 DAYS PRIOR TO TODAY....YOU THINK AFTER RIDDLING THIS GAME WITH ADVERTISEMENTS THE REWARDS WOULD GET A LITTLE BETTER BUT ALL THEY DID WAS GET EWORSE.....I AM HONESTLY ABOUT TO STOP PLAYING...AMND YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW 1 PERSON OUT OF 5 MILLION DONT MATTER BUT I HAVE SEEN GAMES FALL BEFORE AFTER HAVING MILLIONS OF PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN THERE GAME AND THERE EYES GOT BIGGER THEN THERE STOMACH....1 VITAM X...REALLY 1 VITAM X....SERIOUSLY 1 FREAKING VITAM X...NOT TOO MENTION I LOT 5 MM OUT OF NO WHERE AND NO1 HAS HELPED ME WITH THAT SITUATION EITHER

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2013
  2. Just the title in alerts made me lough so I jumped in here! :D :D :D
    But don't use all CAPITALS. It doesn't help. If anything, people like me just don't bother to read it. Switch to normal script.

3. Please do not swear, please do not use all capital letters and please do not say no-one has helped you when you got an answer within 11 minutes of your post about MM, with follow-up answers that explained exactly what it was you did before you posted this thread. If you choose not to read replies to your thread don't start accusing people of not helping you.

4. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

The only thing caps do is diminish your point.

I say it again.
    The 5 MM where most likely lost when you miss clicked on the special offer on the start screen, very easy when its some lag. To easy imo.
    Not a help maybe but an explanation.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  5. Hipshot

Hipshot User

OK, let's see: besides being in all caps, it's their, not there; experience is not an insult, it's a real reward (I've gotten 2800 experience points from the tree several times); if you needed vitamin X, you'd love it; it's fail, not fall; the 'eyes and stomach' metaphor doesn't work here, they can absorb all the money they can get and never get full.

The Christmas tree was (for all real purposes) free, quit complaining about free ... sheesh.

Learn to use paragraphs, spell check and a tiny bit of grammar; it makes complaints sound so much better.

Tralfaz67 and nortoncommander like this.
  6. Are you sure you've done your proofreaders job well? :p What about too instead of to, or lot instead of loot, if I'm not mistaken? :D :cool: :D
    Appart from that, nice post. :)

Hipshot likes this.
  7. Hipshot

Hipshot User

oops, missed those. It's good that you're here to catch the stuff I miss.

8. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

One more post like this and you will lose your forum privileges.

I do believe I already answered your question about what you bought with your 5MM but here it is again:-

MetroMoneyinternal . pack . paymentpack . 125 . currencyreal15.12.2013 01:26:51-5

strider_legs likes this.