Bakeries

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gamgrrl, Mar 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

Yes i know that but, You don't get any need fulfillment revenue (PP,CC,EP)

2. So? At least you get CC, if you don't want to give any foods or drinks to your citizens :)

3. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

you get a lot more CC from capitalists when you do, most of my residents are capitalists.

wildheart50122 likes this.
  4. wizardelo

wizardelo User

consider this: is it better to collect 3 rents = 2 without revenue and 1 with revenue or 1 rent + revenue? in the same time frame
    i believe right now you are working with my second assumption.

5. Wiz, I think I know what you're saying (only because you and I have had this conversation), but I'm really not sure I'm following your words here. ????

6. skb13

skb13 User

Consider you have a 2hr Comfy Apartment. Over a 12 hr period you could collect rent 7 times (at 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12). Now consider that it gives about 500CC rent (at L3) and 500CC revenue. If you collect rent 7 times you get 3500CC rent and say just one lot of revenue = 4000CC.

Or you could collect rent just once, when you know you'll get revenue, and you get just 1000CC. It doesn't cost anything to collect rent without revenue, so why not do it?

7. I guess some iracional free choice aspect must come into play here. I don't understand the logic of such behaviour either, but can understand free personal choice based on not much logic without any problems. :)

8. Yeah. Personally, I like to make it faster than I spend it , which , for me, is no simple task! LOL! Therefore, I collect rent WITH revenue as often as I can!

9. Well, a good economy reason can nearly always be found, if one is determined enough. :)

What about this: My finger movement is so precious or energy consuming, that I'm not doing that rent-collection-click unless it gives me a specified CC/MM etc. amount. Below that it's not worth it. :D :D :D I never form it out like that and never applied it consistently, but upon consideration I realise I use this logic quite often......... Although a more down-to-earth and pragmatic person might call it simply "norton being lazy". :D :D :D

10. That's not so much of a "norton being lazy" ... it's more of a series of personal economic trade-off boundaries. If it doesn't seem like a worthwhile exchange for you, you don't do it. :)

11. I am up to 20 million now they are all i seem to get from loot o matic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.