BEING IN THE DARK!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by jocajuca, Apr 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jocajuca

jocajuca User

The worst is that we know nothing of the other players, see their cities to compare, etc.

LILA-SKILAKI likes this.
  2. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

????????????????????

3. truelinor

truelinor User

I have always thought it would be nice to visit other people's citys too. I wish they had made the game in such a way that we could.

We can post screenshots, but that's a hassle!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

truelinor that is correct the game was designed so that visiting other peoples cities is not possible. jocajuca the forum can be used as a means of communicating between players.

5. truelinor

truelinor User

But we can't send Private Messages, can we? I know you used to be able to on the game, not sure if you can do it there now or not, I haven't tried for a long time.

It would be nice to be able to send pm's here. The forum is much nicer to read than the game pm's.

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No sorry we can not send private messages any more. We lost this ability when the game security was upgraded last year.

7. misseloe

misseloe User

We still can send private messages in game. We just lost the possibility to have a friend's list.

8. truelinor

truelinor User

That's nice to be able to send pm's at the game. It just seems strange though - so used to sending them at the forum (other forums).