Best booster pack ever?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jeffsquatch, Jul 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Way to go Daniel43492. It is always nice to receive something you always wanted :cool:.

daniel23492 likes this.
  2. Got that too. I don't have the Fire House and the New Colonial (even if the latest isn't from Booster Packs).

Thanks ! Indeed, you get it when you're least expecting it :)

3. Geflin

Geflin User

My significant other (Kiriana) has a New England Colonial, but I don't have one yet. Never seen any Fire House other than the Emergency Fire Dept. one (do they have a residential Fire House?). I would like to win a Manor House, for sure. Good luck to you on winning the ones you need :)

daniel23492 likes this.
  4. ZenobiaZoe

ZenobiaZoe User

Here is the link to the Old Fire Department:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/residential-buildings.1123/page-2#post-4772

I actually have 3 New England Colonials all ready for Level 4 upgrades, but none of the other buildings. My winnings haven't been that great lately - including the Loot-o-Matic!

Geflin likes this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you, will take a look-see. Now, if we can just get back into the game, maybe we can win some more buildings:rolleyes:

ZenobiaZoe likes this.
  6. Thanks, you too !

That's great! Unfortunately for me, I spent many comets before this house was introduced in the game so....

ZenobiaZoe likes this.
  7. Arsuru

Arsuru User

I know, right? They come too easy it seems, especially compared to others. I've got more than I even want to build and still no old fire department or futuristic tower. =/

I'd gladly trade you (like you would give it up :p), but at least knowing they exist gives me hope, haha. I half want to hold off on opening packs for a while; maybe until they incorporate the newer buildings. I've been pretty lucky lately though; I've gotten like six water towers over the past month and a couple condo towers, among other things, but I'm at my quota for most buildings other than newer ones, so the interest is waning given the odds for exclusives.

Hear ye, hear ye! We want this house in normal boosters! I've got two, but sure do want more! The prospects are looking slim though…

8. Geflin

Geflin User

Would get that Emergency Patrol going....IF ever I can log into the game again:confused:

9. Arsuru

Arsuru User

The odds I've seen for exclusives can hardly justify the time and effort, especially now that new content isn't present. That said, it is cheap. Maybe when I have time… Sunrise Slums, here we come. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.