Biker's Week Log - Star Date 2018

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by truelinor, Feb 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

So proud of your success

2. truelinor

truelinor User

Thank you, s.c.lynx! I am constantly producing products, however, I also sell a lot to earn CCs to buy things with. But I like to keep my produce at around 10,000 each, except for tomatoes, which I usuaully have around 20,000. But I will stock pile them up even more, if at all possible! I find it much harder to stock pile the building materials, since I am constantly upgrading things and it takes so much! But I want to concentrate on only upgrading the things that will help me win this event.

I will return when I have a little more time to respond to everyone else. Sorry about that.

7benjamin9 likes this.
  3. truelinor

truelinor User

Sorry this has taken so long....

7benjamin9,
    • I have upgraded all four breweries to Level 2 now and have just finished upgrading one of them to Level 3 per your advice.
    • I had bricks, wheat, and potatoes in advance for this past event and I will do the same for the next time I enter.
      • Stone manor 5
      • Bavarian cottage 5
      • Hunting lodge 6
      • Terraced row house 8
      • Studio Apartments 5
        Now, not all of them are upgraded to their full potential. All that will take quite a bit of time, but I am willing to work on it and have already started.
    • I have used the Master Keys to do just that in times past, however, I didn't use them this time.
    • I'm supposed to keep in mind my "indiscipline in executing tasks"? What does that mean? And by "liberties" I take it you mean sleep?
    • I just don't know that I'm up for making a timetable. I can usually make a list of things that need to be done, but a timetable seems so tedious, so, yes, I would love help with a timetable.
    Thanks for the analysis. I know I didn't do the best job - well, I would have finished had I done a better job, now wouldn't I?

Thank you, Artisan!

Everyone:
    I will be getting ready for next time. I have already started with getting all my breweries up to the levels 7benjamin9 mentioned. Next I am upgrading the other buildings he mentioned. However, I will not be entering either this month or the next since I'm going to be out of the country late this month for a whole month. I will have little Internet access while there, so it will probably be May before I can enter it again. Please look for another thread - I would love the advice and encouragement again! Don't forget about me! :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    LILA-SKILAKI likes this.
  4. :D:(:rolleyes:;):):confused::eek::oops:
    por fabor como se juega este juego de berda

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

sergiosamuel - This a building game, you mission is to build a city of your choosing. You are required to balance production of materials to the earning of needs. The easiest way to learn is to just start building..

Now the "Evil" Moderator This is the English forum and all postings in the general forum must be in English. The only exceptions are in the alternate language sections. Also please do not hijack another persons thread and change the topic. This is rude and confusing. Please start a new thread with your question or issue.

truelinor likes this.
  6. truelinor

truelinor User

Ohhh! I missed Biker Week! I am sorry. May is a very busy month - didn't realize just how busy, but it really is. Mother's Day, I went on a trip earlier, my birthday, and then to top it all off, and this is probably the reason I have not been on here much lately, I fell and sprained my right wrist, and, of course, I'm right-handed. It is hard to type, but I am just getting back to it now. (I fell 1 and 1/2 weeks ago.)

I will try again next month!

7. s.c.lynx

What a full month. We are glad that your wrist is getting better. Then there is always June to go for the gusto

8. truelinor

truelinor User

I am trying to save up stuff for it, but it's hard to save and upgrade buildings at the same time! I do hope I can do it in June, because if I can't, well, July is going to be another busy month - I'll be getting ready to move!

9. s.c.lynx

Good luck and maybe try slowing your upgrades for a while.

10. truelinor

truelinor User

OK, I think I am finished upgrading - that's not to say there isn't anything that needs it, there is! It's just that everything I was upgrading is upgraded now and I think I will concentrate on stocking up supplies now. Gotta get ready!!! :D

11. s.c.lynx

;)

12. truelinor

truelinor User

OK! It's HERE! Should I start another thread or will this one do? Ben, are you going to help me?

Oh! I just don't know what to do! Should I start it now?

EDIT: I went ahead and started it shortly after posting this! I've got one round of logs done (400) and have started a second round. Gotta get 1,500!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  13. s.c.lynx

This thread would be fine. Good luck and do try to get some sleep.

truelinor likes this.
  14. truelinor

truelinor User

OK! This thread it is then!

Here is a report of what I've done so far!

I finished stage 1 -got a little confused with how long the time was on the logs - thought it was 3 hours when it was 2, so I lost a couple of hours there, but I got them all done in what is for me record time. I had the Breweries leveled up as suggested and so after 4 hours that stage was done also. I didn't click on any of my houses for the coins until after stage 2, so stage 3 is also done - and it didn't even take all the houses to do it with! I did the mountains, the coast, and the country and only needed 50 more from the biggest area, the city! I did forget to start the Brown Ale Kegs before delivering all the letters, so I didn't get ahead with that. Now I have just started making soy beans and, hopefully will get the tofu dogs going soon!

Any suggestions? I'm all ears!!!

EDIT:

Stage 1:
    500 Bricks - DONE!
    1,500 logs- DONE!
    Stage 2:

3,500 potatoes- DONE!
    400 Brown Ale Kegs- DONE!
    Stage 3:

600 Complaint letters- DONE!
    Stage 4:

5,000 Tufu dogs:
    720 - DONE!
    1440- DONE! at 4:30 am Sunday EST
    2160 - DONE! at 10:35 am Sunday EST
    2880 - DONE! at 4:35 pm Sunday EST
    3600 - DONE! at 10:35 pm Sunday EST
    4320 - DONE! at 4:35 am Monday EST - I got it at 6:00 am (on purpose)
    5040 - DONE! - at 5:00 pm Monday EST - when I got home from work!!!​
    Soy Beans - Keeping up to have plenty for the Tufu dogs! Have 3380 in warehouse and am NOT growing more.
    Brown Ale Kegs- DONE!
    400- DONE!
    800 - DONE!
    1200- DONE!
    Stage 5:
    600 Helmets - saving all rent collecting for stage 5. Also have 77 Master Keys in case I need them!
    - DONE! Didn't need a single Master Key! Collected all the Helmets in one round of rent collecting!​

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  15. s.c.lynx

Even with the set backs sounds like you are moving at a fair pace. You still have a good chance to make it.

truelinor likes this.
  16. truelinor

truelinor User

Thanks! I'm a little worried - and where is 7benjamin9? I thought he would be helping me out! :(

17. s.c.lynx

Have you started the Tofu dogs yet and are you going to make it?

18. truelinor

truelinor User

Yes, I have. I am keeping an account of everything in Post #34

I don't think I am going to make it. Even if I do all the Tofu dogs at 10:35 pm, 4:35 am, I would still need one more, but I have to go to work at 7 am and I don't get home until 5. I have 34 hours left, so that doesn't leave enough time to do one more round, which I would need to do. Hmmm....what to do, what to do?!? :confused: o_O

7benjamin9 likes this.
  19. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

I think you have enough time remaining. Start last Tofu dogs at 4:35 AM and go to work. When you return home, you have 3 hours or so remaining to collect helmets and biker's week is finally done.

What do you think?

20. truelinor

truelinor User

I can't believe it! I had to type it all out to get it straight in my head. For some reason I thought I would need to start another round after I got off of work and there wouldn't have been enough time for them to finish. But typing it out like I did, I see I don't need that extra round - I can hardly believe it!

7benjamin9! I am so glad you could make it! Did you see? I messed up at the beginning. That was a dumb mistake!