Biker's Week Log - Star Date 2018

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by truelinor, Feb 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

So have you finished yet? I am chanting and praying for you to complete the event.

2. truelinor

truelinor User

No, not quite yet, but I believe I will be able to finish it! After work when I get home (around 5:00) all I have to do is to collect the Tofu dogs and deposit them, then get all the helmets. I have no doubt that I can get them in one swoop of the city, country, mountains, and coast! I'll let you know later today! :)

(Post #34 is an accurate account of what goes on - I update it before I post here!)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  3. s.c.lynx

Waiting to hear the final results

truelinor likes this.
  4. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, here they are: I'm finished!!!

Yes, sirree! I am DONE! I can't hardly believe it! I have my Biker's Lodge (not sure what it's called) front and (nearly) center of my city! It is probably the only one I will ever get! LOL!

MillerWrox and 7benjamin9 like this.
  5. s.c.lynx

Congratulations. A job well done. We told you it could be accomplished. Enjoy your Biker Lodge. Now you need to find a new hurdle to clear. Getting the extra Farm at level 65?

MillerWrox and truelinor like this.
  6. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

Hey Tru, well played completing the biker week eventI I am very impressed at your perseverance and effort (-:

truelinor likes this.
  7. truelinor

truelinor User

Thank you, s.c.lynx! What?! Another farm? But I'm only at level 39! That's a long way's off! Right now I am concentrating on upgrading and also building every building I have available (that I want, at least!)

Thank you, too, MillerWrox! Someone once told me in high school that I was persistent - I guess they were right. :D

And, I gained something here too at the forum! I am now a "Regular" player. Can't remember what I was before that! Well, that's what the notice said, but I just checked and under my name it says "Forum Inhabitant" - sounds like I live here! lol

Thanks, 7benjamin9, for the "Like". I would have thought you would have critiqued my performance a little bit more!

MillerWrox likes this.
  8. s.c.lynx

What was there to critic. You were successful. Once again job well done.

truelinor likes this.