Feedback Birthday Event 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by tassie-devil, Aug 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

And the sad thing is, after all these pumpkins the reward is a coal-fired power plant.:confused:
    I can place it in my storage with the other 45 plants

Noukicity and QueenDana like this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Finally all of the pumpkins collected. Now to start making cakes

3. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I've collected my first partyheads:)

So event is ready, the new building 3 x 3 has been placed, it has only 4 inhabitants.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  4. The birthday event has no merit for me to complete:(:( as i already have 47 coal fired power plants in my designer depot and 40 beer gardens that i cant use.:(

5. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

We will need a new playfield to put our beer gardens (I have 16 in storage) to :cool::rolleyes:. Not sure, but i think that Hollywood diner, Bread Basket and Beer Garden (in that order) are most needed types of commercial buildings (im not counting mountain residences) by our residence houses / Citizens, so there is need for those.

MisterN68

6. jelly999

jelly999 User

I've started the Birthday event now. :)
    Not sure that I will finish it but it's good that we've a new event.:p:D

7. Sadly I miss it, I start another event, when it done, birthday event is gone

8. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Don't worry, you get better prices in the regular events if you are above level 20. Level 15-19 gives you at least a Bread Basket, something you won't be able to obtain through the regular events, but stage three and four prices are available through regular events, but those will give you an additional reward.
    Two years ago, it would have been worth the effort, but now it's useless.

I played it, hoping that since they screwed up with the rewarding scheme, they will throw in a better building, but it's a huge let down. Similar income to the previous birthday building, just different look and using more space.

9. meto40

meto40 User

8978775 I have a Birthday Tower. What do I do with it, it does not show up as a building (nothing there but I can't put anything there) have never seen what the building looks like.

10. this is a display error, you will need to delete your flash data and then clear your browser cookies and cache and reboot your computer from a cold start prior to logging into the game again

11. sk22044

sk22044 User

I don't have any Production Point. How to earn???
    pls give positive rply...

12. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Positive Reply

sk22044 You earn production points by having workers in your residences. You can increase the amount of production per worker by suppling the needs to the residences.

The cruel and Harsh reality

In the future please post a new question or issue in a seperate new thread. This allows us to answer more directly. It is bad form to hijack another thread. This thread is about the Birthday Event in 2016 and your post is not related. To continue to do this will lead to disciplinary action.