Birthday event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by momEva, Aug 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momEva

momEva User

I read that a technical glitch prevented champagne awards this year, OK -- I cannot say I am not disappointed, but I can see where doing that large an event every year might cause issues.

However, am I the only one who is just plain underwhelmed by the event itself? Definitely NOTHING like what I expected for any celebration.

The first 3 steps are OK. I really liked getting another beer garden, but a Duplex? (really?? for a special event??) The rewards are average for a normal event, far less than for most special events. Plus it requires a LOT longer to complete. Level 4, in particular will take me 3 days to complete. The candy is almost done in just a few hours, but the pumpkins are going to take me 3 days as a minimum (IF all goes well.. and I am going to miss most of one day, meaning just one harvest that day). Did I mention that I have 8 ranches, all level 4?

I will probably complete level 4, not sure about getting the Fondant Palace. ( have 3 from last year).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.