Birthday tower issue

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Ironkats, Nov 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironkats

Ironkats User

Hi there. I am having an issue with the birthday tower. I had completed the first tower challenge and it wouldn't give me the reward. I have since cleaned my cache out and used another computer to play the game. So it reset the challenge, which is fine, I'll do it again. But I can collect money but not get any clicks for the challenge. Could you look into it for me. I am at a loss as to how to fix it on my end now. Thank you for the help in advance. Ironkats 9479013

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello Ironkats, I looked into your issue and I could not get the Birthday Tower to register the collection of rent either. I am passing this on to the more experienced personel. If they or I do not get back to you in a few days send in a support ticket. That gives them more information about your game. Good luck

3. Ironkats

Ironkats User

Thank you for the help. I am glad it just isn't me having trouble.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I found an email from the powers that be. They are aware of the issue and it is being worked on.

5. nennesby

nennesby User

Anything new?

6. we have not had an update on this issue as yet, how ever when we do get it there will be something posted in the OA area
    closing here now as nothing further can be added at this time
    Please use speakers corner for further comments :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.