Blocage scierie

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by JPSAN, Sep 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JPSAN

JPSAN User

Bonjour,

J ai une scierie qui reste bloquée.
    Lorsque je clique dessus, Rising se bloque et je suis obligé de ressortir et de relancer l'application.
    Merci de votre intervention

Jean Pierre

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Salut,

essaie de vider le cache et les cookies de ton navigateur puis de relancer le jeu.

Si cela ne fonctionne pas ouvre ton jeu avec un autre navigateur que celui que tu utilises actuellement, lance une production quelconque cela débloquera ta scierie.

Tu pourras ensuite réutiliser ton navigateur habituel.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

JPSAN - If you are going to ask for help in this section the postings must be in English. The only section that it is acceptable to use French is the Francophone section.

_Bosco_ Thank you for an excellent and timely answer.

4. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

s.c.lynx Sorry for the post in french, i thought it was in the Francophone section !

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No problem I appreciate you answering the question for me. The comment was aimed at JPSAN as this was the first posting from Jean Pierre I have seen.

6. mamaya37

mamaya37 User

bonjour
    mes scieries bloquent le jeu et même après réinitialisation le problème est toujours là !pouvez-vous m'aider SVP ?