Block..

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sisondar, May 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisondar

sisondar User

Hello, I have one blocking farm.
    sisondar | ID 6058123

2. please clear your flash data and browser cache then reboot your computer, also logging in on a different device will also help resolve your problem

3. sisondar

sisondar User

Now i have 3 blocked farm. This time i cleaned flash data from browser.
    sisondar | ID 6058123

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have found no issue with your farms, you did have three lumber Mills that where not working. They appear to be working now.

5. moni_moni

moni_moni User

moni_moni | ID 9054612
    English only thankyou:D

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  6. gala_girl

gala_girl User

7. Have you also deleted your flash data then close down your computer before logging back into the game ;)

8. s.c.lynx

gala_gala What do you mean by "My game is blocking"? Are you talking about the reload window blocking your game. This often happens if you double click on the map to enter a play field. Close the game and the browser; re-start the game and only click once and wait for your computer and the servers to sync up. You should have no problem.

9. gala_girl

gala_girl User

stevosko likes this.
  10. s.c.lynx

The problem is that we can not recreate the situation so we can not see the issue in real time. If you are having trouble understanding us on the English Forum you can send in a support ticket and the staff will be able to assist you. A support ticket sends additional information to the support team and this may help them understand.

11. moni_moni

moni_moni User

I can not get into the game
    moni_moni | ID 9054612

12. s.c.lynx

moni_moni I have also had trouble getting into your game. I have sent your information up the chain to see what they can do. If problem persists please send in a support ticket.

13. hellionhellion | ID 9423470
    I did all - cleared the cache, cleared the browser cache and restarted the computer (which is all stupid, by the way - it's just a game at the end of the day, it should be fun and relax, not producing troubles) and I still got one farm, that is not running. And in addition it freezes the game when I try to run it. (the first farm from above in the main city).

14. s.c.lynx

hellionhellion I went into your game and all of your farms are producing products at this time. There appears to be no issue.

We agree that the game should be fun and relaxing. We try hard to make it that way.

moni_moni I was able to access your game this morning so hopefully everything is working fine now.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  15. please start your own threads as this will make the job the mods do so much easier
    thankyou for understanding :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.