Block..

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sisondar, Jun 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisondar

sisondar User

Hello, I have a block mill. My cashe is cleaned.
    Need help,
    sisondar | ID 6058123

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

sisondar - I have gone into your game and found a mill not running. It ran fine when I started it. Besides cleaning your cache's (both the browser and adobe) you may need to close your browser and restart your computer. Doing so cleans out your cache's even more than just clearing the cache's. Some times you even need to use a different device. Let us know if your mill is working correctly. I will keep this thread open for the next twenty four hours or so.

3. sisondar

sisondar User

That's all fine, thank you! I really cleaned cache, used different devices, but nothing.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am a bit confused. Does the mill work for you now? I am not sure by the way your post reads. Thanks for letting us know.

5. victori2

victori2 User

victori2 | ID 5881542 Cache I cleared it, restarted the browser and still blocked a farm please for help.

6. g'day Victori, I have restarted your farm and all sems to be good for your game now.
    please confirm this to us when you log into your game next

7. victori2

victori2 User

Everything is fine already

8. Issues is resolved thread closed:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.