Blocked bakeryes!!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Inchikidana, Jun 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.
    I have 3 blocked bakeryes. I cleaned cache, tried with different browser,restart my internet connection....still blocked.
    I need help!
    Thank you.

Inchikidana,
    ID 10129270.

2. And the brewereys too!Really,I need help!

ID 10129270.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Inchikidana It appears that you do not have enough wheat to start production in the bakeries. Everything else appears to be running fine. Let us know if once you get more wheat in the store house if your problem is resolved.

Inchikidana likes this.
  4. The only that I didn't think!Yes,now I have a lot (up of 4000) and everything it's all right!I was like that people with gas out on there cars!It was so stupid from me!
    Thank you again!

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

No it was not stupid, a learning experience. Just like the people running out of gas for the first time, everyone does it at some point. The goal is not to let it happen again. Good building and I am closing this thread at this time.

Inchikidana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.