Blocked farms

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sisondar, Nov 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisondar

sisondar User

Help! I have block farms. I've cleaned browser's cache.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Some times that is not enough. Try using a different browser to access your game, or even use a different computer or device. Please also post your ID it makes it easier for us to find your game in the mass of games being played.

I beleive I have found your game and logged in and started your farm. Please let us know if this has solved your problem.

3. sisondar

sisondar User

I still have one block farm on the corner. I can't understand - same PC, same browser, different game accounts - only me have this problem.
    sisondar | ID 6058123

4. s.c.lynx

I went in to your game and all of your farms are producing products. You seem to need a lot of Hops. So I fail to understand the issue. If there is a different account then I will need to know that games ID #.

5. sisondar

sisondar User

I have one block farm. I've moved it to the others, so you can see it easily

sisondar | ID 6058123

6. s.c.lynx

Sorry I missed it. But, you can fix this issue yourself by using a different browser to access your game. Doing this starts a new caches and fixes the problem. This is all that we do by logging into your game. Enjoy your game. Let us know if the farm is working correctly.

7. sisondar

sisondar User

It's Ok for now! Thank you!

8. s.c.lynx

Glad to hear that. I am closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.