Blocked farms

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sisondar, Apr 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisondar

sisondar User

I've 2 blocked farms. Cleaned cache, tried with other browser..but still have a problem.
    Please help!

sisondar | ID 6058123

2. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Bonjour,
    Change de navigateur, tu devrais pouvoir lancer tes productions et reviens sur ton navigateur habituel

Hello,
    Change browser, you should be able to launch your productions and return to your usual browser

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

sisondar - I could only find one farm that was not producing at the time I access your game. I started production of tomatos there. guyjean1 is correct that by switching browser this problem usually disappears. Let us know if there is any further problems with the farms.

4. sisondar

sisondar User

Still have one blocked farm, on the left bottom of screen.
    I have another problem - on the mountain screen, Bavarian house which can't upgrade it. I have coin, materials, but cannot start.

5. s.c.lynx

I found the blocked farm and started the production of tomatoes. The Bavarian Hut problem is beyond my capabilities. You will have to contact support for this problem.

6. sisondar

sisondar User

Ok!
    Thank you for all.

guyjean1 likes this.
  7. s.c.lynx

We enjoy helping people. We are closing this thread at this time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.