БЛОКИРАНИ ПРОИЗВОДСТВЕНИ СГРАДИ

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by victori2, Apr 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victori2

victori2 User

victori2 | ID 5881542
    English only please as I do not understand any other language :)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  2. moni_moni

moni_moni User

English only please :)
    moni_moni | ID 9054612

Last edited by moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

victori2 and moni_moni I have accessed both of your accounts and was able to restart your farms. So the issue is not at our end. It most likely a interface issue or an connectivity issue.

As both of you have been warned that this is the English forum and postings must be made in English. Try using a translation program to create your postings. We are here to help and monitor the forum. We are volunteers and do not have unlimited resources or time. Any additional postings will receive warning points which can lead to being banned from the forum.

4. victori2

victori2 User

victori2 | ID 5881542 My farm is blocking

5. s.c.lynx

victori2 - I went in and checked out your farm and I beleive it is working at this time.

6. samsungsevov | ID 9639882 Blocked me a farm, I've cleared the cache

7. s.c.lynx

samsungsevov - I have gone in and checked out your game and can not find any issue with your farm. I started production of your one farm. Let us know if you have any more issues.

Sometimes clearing the cache is not enough, after clearing cache's, wiith no results, close your browser and turn off your computer then restart your computer and browser or try using a different browser

8. will close this thread,
    please in the future if you are having issues please start your own thread and not hijack some other persons thread
    thankyou :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.