Blue Screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by WorldOfWicca, Dec 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

My game is stuck on the blue screen, since two days. I tried on all browsers, it's the same. Please help me. Thank you very much.

WorldOfWicca | ID 10193463

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have accessed your game and had no issue logging in. Sounds like you did the proper procedures. Some times the cause is so deep in the memory it can be fixed by shutting down your browser and turning your device off or using a different device. Let us know if you still having issues. Have fun building your city.

3. Thank you for your reply.

I have already turned off and turned on my computer a few times, but that does not change anything. Same for different browsers. My computer and flash are up to date. Other games of the same kind work.

4. s.c.lynx

I am unable to recreate the situation. I can reset your game but this will alter your mood and power lower. I have done so for you. You will need to rebuild your power and mood back up. Let us know if this helped.

5. Thanks for your help.
    I finally found the problem, it came from a security modification of my internet provider.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your responsiveness.

Rosomack likes this.
  6. s.c.lynx

No problem, it is what we are here for. We are glad you found the problem. Issues like this occurs when your IP and or browser do upgrades. Have fun building your city. I am closing this thread at this time.

danda-vnovis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.