Boats Ahoy? Ocean Expansion?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Apr 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should there be more (residential) "boat"/ocean permits, to fill the open waters?

Poll closed Oct 20, 2015.
  1. Yes, there are too few residential boat/ocean permits; we need more types & permits.

96.3%
  2. No, the boat permits we have are sufficient.

3.7%
  3. Other (Please state what in a reply to the post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Some of the best things happened in the 60's BJ..... should start a thread.... LOL!!! :cool::D

2. billyjim

billyjim User

As I said before . . .
    It was a wonderful time, but it also had it dark and unjust side also. Let us not forget that side either. :(

3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Of course :(

4. Geflin

Geflin User

*opens up can o' Brasso* Let's polish and repaint that puppy ;)

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Now we're talking!! :D

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Not that I am a fan of puppies but is not "Brasso" a little harsh on a puppies delicate skin. :p

On a more serious note. NO, we should not polish up history, we should remember it and learn from it. ;) Our history is our history there are to many people rewriting our story. We have good stories, we have bad stories, but they are all our stories. Okay enough soap box.

Back on subject. How about a floating city plot where we can build on top of and locate on the ocean. Could be 9 x 9. Similar to the European and Japaneses concepts for building additional urban areas off their coastal areas. Could by the plot with MM's and could float it in the ocean where we wish and move the whole floating city around if we wish and build and building we would like. Connect to the seashore by the piers.

7. Geflin

Geflin User

*sets down shiny, freshly polished puppy, and laughs feathers off; dutifully reads "History of the Beatles"; hands Sir Cat a pint* Ok, back on topic here....Mr. Crowley made a similar suggestion of land-filling water plots. I like your take on it as well. Right nice ideas everyone...now, excuse me but I need me spare feather suit. *crawls into Yellow Submarine...even if it has rusted a bit*

8. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you for the pint, can not wait to see the "shiny" puppy is it gold or silver? The I would be a little worried about going out in the "Yellow Submarine" after all it is almost fifty years old. Be careful! "Obla de, Obla da . . . ""

Geflin likes this.
  9. Krassandra

Krassandra User

I'm against it because water is for swimming, not for living on :eek::eek::eek:

Jello likes this.
  10. Geflin

Geflin User

Which shows your comments (most of the time) to be exactly what they are...intentional provocation intended to create arguments rather than constructive discussion because you think (as you yourself have freely admitted) it's no fun talking unless you have an opponent. If you were correct and water was for swimming and not for living on (in the context of RC) then why are there luxury houseboats, nautilus house boats, and contemporary rondavels, all of which were put in the game by the devs and all of which are for living on the water in?

city8936 likes this.
  11. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Water can also be used for drowning......

billyjim and Geflin like this.
  12. Geflin

Geflin User

Do not tempt the bird......please do not tempt the bird.....ok, go ahead and tempt the bird ;)

Andrewjf and billyjim like this.
  13. Krassandra

Krassandra User

Oh yes!

Why not to introduce fourth type of emergencies (and emergency department) - life-guards?
    "A drunk seagull have stolen a girl's sunglasses on the shore; now the seagull is drowning in the sea".
    You have to send there a life-guard boat, a detective (seagull are quite aggressive) and a vet (birdie is also rabid).

Jello and billyjim like this.
  14. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Nope a Lifeguard is not required. We will have a Yellow Submarine on standby off shore for that duty. It will have vets and doctors etc on board. A bit like the Thunderbirds, except in a Submarine (Thunderbird 4 - although the right colour - was deemed too small after extensive sea trials and prohibitive licensing fees from the late Gerry Anderson's Estate).

15. Krassandra

Krassandra User

And who would agree to live in that madness? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Submariners...

17. Krassandra

Krassandra User

I doubt they will pay rent :p

18. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Good point. They are rather partial to Sardines though. They eat how they live... :D

19. Geflin

Geflin User

It's official! There is indeed a drowning rabid seagull off the coast of RC! THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

Andrewjf likes this.
  20. billyjim

billyjim User

I think I have the solved the case: Miss "K" was murdered by drowning by the owl with the help of the car, while swimming off the coast of RC beach, while the yellow Submarine just sailed by.

You all are not well :rolleyes: To many posting to respond to individually. I go away for a few days and the bird is about to be jailed for murder, the race car for assessory before or after the fact. Does anyone have Perry Mason's or Matlock's phone number. Maybe LA or Boston Law.

Okay back on topic: Additional homes in the Sea areas would greatly increase the viability of those rather expensive plots most of us purchased last.

Geflin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.