Bonus Code for Log In Problems?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Jan 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should We Get a Bonus Code for the Log In Problems?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2015.
  1. Yes, rounded out to replace expended resources in events we couldn't finish because of it.

17.6%
  2. Yes, whether or not we were doing an event, because of lost rent, cinema MM, etc.

35.3%
  3. Yes: taking both of the above, and player happiness into account, a NICE bonus code package.

88.2%
  4. No, problems happen, and are to be expected, no need for a bonus code to be given.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (add your "other" as a reply comment)

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

Lets us all hope the devs have heard us and will do this. After all, a Bonus Code really doesn't cost them much of anything, and would go a long ways towards keeping players happy. Besides, a code is an easy across the board fix for them. We shall see........

2. billyjim

billyjim User

I would go for a simple and clear bonus. Ideally would be a Thousand MM's, but the "Powers that Be" like randomness therefore give us a Loot-o-Matic starter Pack. This would not require any major coding on their part and could be a quick and easy fix for them to implement.

TellusXIV, Geflin and promaster202 like this.
  3. agree

4. Geflin

Geflin User

What an absolutely excellent suggestion billyjim! That is sheer genius...I am impressed. A Loot-o-Matic starter pack would indeed more than compensate everyone for their lost play time, resources, MM, etc. The randomness of what you might get would accommodate the variety in the complaints they were resolving. No special coding or anything needed. And it would likely stimulate some starter pack purchasing once people see firsthand what they can do. A bonus code for a Loot-O-Matic starter pack, yes indeedy that would do right nicely.:D

Loricsg and promaster202 like this.
  5. fred1471

fred1471 User

Yes: taking both of the above, and player happiness into account, a NICE bonus code package.

Geflin likes this.
  6. billyjim

billyjim User

7. Arsuru

Arsuru User

It's the though that counts. Considering how long some of you were out, they could give you more than 6 hours of rent collector at least.

8. billyjim

billyjim User

True, but it is the thought that counts. For me I wish I knew what it was before I redeemed it. I had just collected all of my rents before I redeemed the code. :eek:

MillerWrox likes this.
  9. fred1471

fred1471 User

it cost me almost 2 weeks of rent collector yet repaid by 6 hours. When my 1000 hours expires might just give up playing. That was just an insult

10. Geflin

Geflin User

I agree it's the thought that counts. They were under no actual obligation to give us anything. Instead, they heard us and acted on our concerns; as much as I have heard around here how the team doesn't do that, the fact they listened to what we wanted and in just a couple of month's time responded with (generally) what we asked for has value above and beyond whatever it happened to be we got with the code. Maybe this is the start of a new trend of open communication and response :) Thanks and kudos to the mods for all their help in getting this done, and to the devs for giving us the code. I do feel we could have and should have been given more...BUT honor dictates recognizing the worth of what has been given. Thank You, RC/BP:D

promaster202 and billyjim like this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

Well said Sir Geflin and I add my thanks. Though I do feel a little like Oliver Twist in the work house. Can I look sorrowfully and say "Please, sir may I have a bit more." :rolleyes: Thank you again for listening and responding.

promaster202 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.