Booster Pack Bragging Blog

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Apr 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

skb is correct....the selection of a booster pack, comet pack, or even Loot-O-Matic prize is completely random; which, of course, is exactly why winning cool stuff is 'bragging rights'...what this thread is all about. Alas, I still chase the ever elusive Manor house. But am currently running a +200% emergency patrol to accumulate the medals for booster packs. Maybe I'll get lucky this go around.

NicFair2006 and billyjim like this.
  2. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

1 x Comet = 320,000 CC's !! Yay!! One free block of land in the mountains..... edging closer to that big juicy hydro power station...:D:cool:

NicFair2006 and skb13 like this.
  3. nervo82

nervo82 User

Pleasant surprise:

[​IMG]

Geflin and Andrewjf like this.
  4. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

That's awesome nervo!! :cool::D

I just got 3 x CLASSIC RI's for 15 Silver Medals!!! :(

5. city8936

city8936 User

I know how u feel Andrewjf!i was not have very much luck with the loot machine.but i always have really good luck with the "Comet Pack lll" today i got 67,000 + 67,000 + 34,000 + 250mm + 5 vitamin-X + 10 vitamin-X:D:D:D

Andrewjf likes this.
  6. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Lol, yes I just read that in your other thread :) Well done! I forget who it was, but one of the more wise players here made mention you seem to get better rewards if you save up your comet packs. Looks like they were right! :D:cool:

7. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Comet pack 1 = 160,000 CC's. Useful as I went broke yesterday getting the Hydro! :D Gotta love this game.... :p

PS. There must be an over supply of Solar Panels back at Bigpoint HQ. 1 x Copper and 1 x Bronze = 3 x Solar Panels RI's !!!!! Lmao :D

city8936 and Geflin like this.
  8. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Bronze Booster pack = 1 x Park Lamp Permit + 15 (yep fifteen) Roof Tiles :(

city8936 likes this.
  9. Geflin

Geflin User

Scored a Pier Apartment House, though I forget which Booster I got it from. Was too excited by it, since I only had the original five. Moved two Modern Pier Houses to squeeze it in next to the others. Am a happy bird :) Now...if I can just get that Manor House and Old Firehouse.

Andrewjf likes this.
  10. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Excellent, well done. There is hope for the rest of us yet! :D

11. Geflin

Geflin User

I find that using the +200% extra emergency Safety Patrol (look at the icon directly under the Rent Collector) piles up medals quickly, which translates into beau coup Booster Packs; then opening them all at once seems to get me better luck obtaining the goodies I truly want. Good luck to all ;)

12. city8936

city8936 User

i am still getting improvements from my boosters :(and i even been buying the safety patrol{not fair,not fair at all}:mad:but mt favorite is still the comet pack and wish to have more of them as i have better luck with them :plast night i got from 2 singles,1st one was 67,000cc :Dand than the next one was 130,000{my eyes were popping out}production pointso_O:eek:.maybe my luck will change today?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.hope every one is having a great day cause where i am at is such a sunny,cloudless day.nice and hot too...:):)

Andrewjf likes this.
  13. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Hmm, I might give that a go with some spare MM's. Thanks Geflin :)

14. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Got to love those mega PP's! Nice one :) Lovely and cool in SE Queensland this morning :D

15. Geflin

Geflin User

Bricks (a lot), Beams (a few), Wood Panels (a couple)...but hey, t'was only a half dozen packs ;) Going to run 200% again since I have a day off tomorrow. @Andrewjf, you are welcome and good luck. @city, wishing you best of luck all around (and I have found 352 actual 4 leaf clovers in my life...eight of them just today); kinda the right bird to be wishing you all luck ;)

Edit 5/20/2015: won an apartment complex, urban high rise, studio apartments...and 380 MM plus a bunch of needed construction materials. Not a bad haul for one night ;)

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Andrewjf likes this.
  16. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Bronze Booster = 20 x Wood Panels + 1000 PP

Not bad for bronze :cool:

17. Geflin

Geflin User

Residential Tower and Comfy Apartment Building today, plus a load of construction materials. Still no Manor House nor Old Fire House...am doing more emergencies, chasing my dreams :rolleyes:

18. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Wow, nice! :)

(Still havent tried that extra emergency yet.... most of my Fire department is playing cards at the moment.... not enough EP's to re-hire them....:rolleyes:)

19. billyjim

billyjim User

A very nice haul. :D

Geflin likes this.
  20. skb13

skb13 User

I'm still missing the Deco tower thing for copper medals, but that's partly because I don't get copper medals anymore. And the Futuristic tower block - I want one of those too! Still haven't found a space to plant my manor. :(

nervo82 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.