Booster Pack Bragging Blog

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Apr 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

May you soon be blessed with a Futuristic tower block ;) Good luck n happy hunting.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Sounds like you are going to have to sacrifice some of those low density homes of yours. :( :eek: Do it quickly before the historical society gets wind of it.

3. nervo82

nervo82 User

It happened again:

[​IMG]

although I sometimes wonder why I strive for platinum medals:

[​IMG]

(Yes, that's a prefab).

Andrewjf likes this.
  4. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Reflects my history with platinums. I've gotten mostly prefabs, suburbans, modern singles, and designers from them, and more than any other medals. Of course, the only point in going for them is that futuristic tower. ;)

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

That do look a bit backwards, I must admit. WTG Nervo, on the MM. I also scored today....and Epic Satelite Dish from a single bronze booster pack (the only one I had). Platinum my tailfeathers o_O

Andrewjf likes this.
  6. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Silver Booster = 2 x Classic RI's + 250 (yes 250) Wheat!!! Go and stand in the corner BP!! :(:):D:p

7. Geflin

Geflin User

Epic Patio Furniture and a Nautilus Boathouse, plus a load of construction materials worth a small fortune in time and PP. Yay, hoorah, and such ;)

8. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Awesome, go that bird!! :)

Geflin likes this.
  9. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Well standing in the corner for a while appears to have worked. 1 x Comet Pack = 240,000 PP!! Oh yea, Woohoo !! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Geflin likes this.
  10. Geflin

Geflin User

Wtg, and it looks like you needed them too. I am still chasing after my Old Fire House and Manor house. *sings like Little Orphan Annie* Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll get them tomorrow...they're onlllllyyyyyyyyyyy a daaaaaaaaaaay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Andrewjf likes this.
  11. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

[​IMG]
    :D:D:D

Geflin likes this.
  12. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

[​IMG]
    My First Sunrise Lofts - And actually my FIRST EVER building from a booster pack :cool::)

Geflin likes this.
  13. well done Andrew, i hope there are many more coming your way
    :D

Andrewjf likes this.
  14. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Thanks Skip, I would like some more of these... kinda Gold Coastie lol :D

15. Geflin

Geflin User

WTG Andrew...and may you have many more such winning moments ;) I have about a dozen Sunrise Lofts on the coast of my Burbs and they are great. My own Booster Packs have not bee too generous building wise lately, but have garnered many construction supplies and even a little MM. About to raid the Booster Pack shope again though...so whoooooo knows?

Andrewjf likes this.
  16. nervo82

nervo82 User

Congrats on your first permit Andrewjf, although I must say sunrise lofts aren't my favourite by a long chalk. Good rent if you can be bothered with it once an hour but take a look at the cost to upgrade level 3 to 4 if you get a chance - about a week's lumber mill (x5) production, and it's hardly a monster at 72 population.

Hope you land yourself something better before long.

Andrewjf likes this.
  17. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Best of British luck!! Umm, ozzie!.... :confused::)

Thanks nervo :) I guess it's all relative. My Fav building so far (well it's a vehicle really lol) is the RV van!! :rolleyes::D

nervo82 likes this.
  18. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Nice!! :D
    [​IMG]

Geflin likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

*dances happy owl dance* My Gold pack(s) produced a Manor House today:D Am a happy, happy bird. Now, just need that elusive Old Fire House from the Silver pack...and maybe a Mystery Building from the Platinum pack. But I truly cannot complain at the moment:cool:

Andrewjf and nervo82 like this.
  20. nervo82

nervo82 User

Congrats on the manor, hope you get the OFH before long (can confirm still dropping :) ). I have never had a mystery building from a platinum pack, I see the picture but ...

Geflin and Andrewjf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.