Brickyard freezes the screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Elco, Apr 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi,

In the middle of the last event I played, the one where an expressionist villa was to win, I've noticed that one of my brickyard rendered my entire screen to freeze and become totally unresponsive.

What should I do to enable access to that brickyard once again?

Please note everything else, including the other brickyards, is working as intended.

Thanks!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The most common cause for this is that your cache's, browser and Adobe, need to be deleted. If that does not help. Try closing your browser and use a different browser. If all else fails try restarting the computer from complete shut down.

Elco I am trying to access your account but am having problems accessing it by your user name. Please give us your game id #, and which of the brickyards is causing the problem. Thanks.

i went into what I think was your account and all of the brickyards appear to be functioning properly. I started one of your brickyards, the northern most one near the access point to the mountains, It was the only one not running when I logged in.

I hope this has solved your problem.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Elco likes this.
  3. Elco

Elco User

Many thanks S.C.Lynx! You have indeed managed to fix the one brickyard which caused issues since last Saturday.

I've uninstalled briefly Google Chrome and used IE, before re-installing Chrome that day. So in terms of cache/cookies and Adobe update, it is all "fresh" in Chrome.
    I'll try to see if it now works once the current job in the brickyard is completed.

4. s.c.lynx

Always glad to help I will leave this open for a short while so you can tell me if it works correctly. Thank you for the additional information.

5. Elco

Elco User

Dear S.C.Lynx, I am pleased to report that having started 2 different prods in that specific brickyard, everything seems to be working as intended.
    I will of course post again (and this time with my ID...), should I experience further issues, although I do not believe this will be the case.

Many thanks once more for your assistance and all the very best to you!

6. s.c.lynx

Elco That is wonderful news and I hope you have no further issues. Have fun building your city.

Closing thread as the problem has been solved. :)