Brickyard issue

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Coloursfly, Jul 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coloursfly

Coloursfly User

I have one brickyard in my game where if I click on it it will make the whole screen grey toned and I cannot do anything in the game nor escape from it; it will require me to refresh the page in order to be able to play. It happens each time I click on the item, but all other brickyards/farms/woodcutters ect work fine. It produces no discernable error other than they greyed screen.

I have tried clearing cache ect to no avail.

Please offer some assistance.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

The Board Administrators can look and see if there is a problem. Please go into your message and add your ID number. This helps them find your particular game. Also are you clearing both cache's Adobe Flash and your web browsers? Another trick that sometimes helps is to close your game and browser and open the game in a different browser. For example if you are using Google try Internet Explorer or Firefox.

3. Also after clearing both cache's Adobe Flash and your web browsers, reboot computer helps too.

4. Thanks billy and sams :D
    Coloursfly, has this helped you to resolve your problem :rolleyes:

5. Coloursfly

Coloursfly User

Clearing the flash cache seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.