Brickyards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by peyarsmith, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peyarsmith

peyarsmith User

I HAVE HAD TWO BRICKYARD REVERT TO LEVEL TWO AND TWO TO LEVEL ONE FROM LEVEL THREE. wHATS UP WITH THAT???

2. nervo82

nervo82 User

That sounds odd - you should include your ID number, so that a moderator can have a look at it. It's at the top of the unmaxed screen at login.

3. peyarsmith

peyarsmith User

player no. 4298611

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Please fill out a support request form so I can link that ticket direct to the devs and find out why this happened.

Please also do not type in caps:rolleyes:.

I will close this now and we will continue via email but please send that ticket as soon as possible so I can get the team to look at it before the holidays.

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

I am just answering here as I mislaid your email address, the development team checked all your logs as I did and they advise that this is not physically possible.
    They suggest you have made a mistake and the buildings where actually always at that level.

Sorry I am only the messenger on this one.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.