bug mission

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by JESS1983, Nov 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JESS1983

JESS1983 User

Bonjour, j'ai construit trois complexes d'appartements selon la mission mais celle-ci n'a pas été validée.

2. JESS1983

JESS1983 User

jess1983 10005470

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Good morning JESS1983 - All posting in the forum, except the language sections, must be in English.

You have got to build the complexes in the main play field. You can either move your two complexes in the suburbs to the main field or build two more there. That should solve the problem. Enjoy building your city and let us know if this solves your problem.

4. -jim2004-

-jim2004- User

My misions have a bug and i cant complete them and get the rewards becawse of a bug. I dont know if only my acount have that bug if is a bug of the game.

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

-jum2004- Your quests have been completed and are awaiting for you to collect your rewards. In the future please start a seperate new thread to discuss a problem or issue. It is very easy for us to miss a problem when you hijack an existing thread.