Bug with Luxury RV from Rock Fest?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by nennesby, Apr 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nennesby

nennesby User

My first Luxury RV from Rock Fest is almost ready for level 4, but still need challenge 4. But this challenge does not improve/ it does not count when I collect rent....

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I've had no problems with my RV's. Do you have workers as residents? and (some of) the needs fullflled?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  3. nennesby

nennesby User

Now I thing i works - I donot know why it earlier did not.... but thanks...

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

nennesby Some times the game servers and your internet connected device need some time to get into sync. This happens some times when the internet has issues with connectivity between the two devices, or the servers or your device get over loaded, or just happens. The best solution is to give the systems a chance to get back on a better contact. Usually clearing the cache's and or disconnecting and reconnecting the systems solve the problem. Thank you for letting us know. I will send in a report to the "Powers that be" for them to monitor for this type of situation.

I am closing this thread at this time as the problem appears to be solved and question answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.