Bug

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by jfdoms, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfdoms

jfdoms User

Bonjour
    J'ai un problème avec cette habitation.
    Le compteur est bloqué à zéro ( 2ème étape de développement pour passer au niveau 4: les points de formation )
    Merci d'intervenir pour ce bug
    Cordialement

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hello jfdoms
    I can't solve your problem, but to speed up treatment by a moderator here are some tips:

1. you don't specify which building you are talking about
    2. you don't specify your game ID, it will be longer for an intervention, the time to find it
    3. In this part of the forum all messages must be posted in English.

Bonjour jfdoms
    je ne peux pas résoudre ton problème, mais en vue d'accélérer son traitement par un modérateur voici quelques conseils :

1. tu ne précises pas de quelle habitation tu parles
    2. tu ne précises pas ton ID de jeu, ce sera donc plus long pour une intervention, le temps de la retrouver
    3. Dans cette partie du forum tous les messages doivent être postés en anglais.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

_Bosco_ Thank you for the excellent advice.

jfdoms - As _Bosco_ points out I need to know exactly which house has the problem. Also this will help also: Which play field is the house in (City, Surburb, Shore, Mountain); Were in the play field is it located (the fifth house from the right side; Type of residence (Ski Lodge, Condo Tower). Also your game ID saves us from making mistakes and accessing the wrong game. I went into your game but could not figure our which house you were talking about.

_Bosco_ Merci pour l'excellent conseil.

jfdoms - Comme le souligne _Bosco_, je dois savoir exactement quelle maison a le problème. Cela vous aidera également: sur quel terrain de jeu se trouve la maison (ville, banlieue, côte, montagne); Étaient dans le terrain de jeu est-il situé (la cinquième maison du côté droit; Type de résidence (Ski Lodge, Condo Tower). De plus, votre ID de jeu nous évite de faire des erreurs et accéder au mauvais jeu. Je suis allé dans votre jeu, mais pourrais ne vous imaginez pas de quelle maison vous parliez.

4. jfdoms

jfdoms User

Mon id est 3422487
    Il s'agit d'une maison Eco-Logis située dans le partie banlieue tout en bas
    Merci de votre aide

5. ninnik63

ninnik63 User

In English, @jfdoms ! ;)

'Eco-logis' = 'Bioscape Home'

'banlieue' = 'suburb'

6. s.c.lynx

jfdoms - You must post in English in the main forum. I have completed the task for you you should have no more problems.

Ninnik63 - Thank you for the timely and helpful postings.

ninnik63 likes this.
  7. jfdoms

jfdoms User

I have the same problem with the 3 Bioscape Hom in the port ( near the chritmas tree ) The level 3-2 bugs !
    Sorry for my english and thank you fo your help

8. s.c.lynx

jfdoms - I have repaired those units but I will not be able to do so in the future. There is an issue with the bioscape home at that level the best solution is to pay the MM process to complete that stage. Your English was fine and thank you it saved me a great deal of time working through the translation.

Rosomack likes this.
  9. jfdoms

jfdoms User

Thanks a lot !

Rosomack likes this.
  10. s.c.lynx

You are welcome. I am going to close the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.