Bugged Achievments

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mittzy, Mar 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mittzy

mittzy User

mittzy | ID 7565740

Hi, I have two bugged side quests have completed them both but are unable to collect the rewards could use some help fixing please.

The first is beach front property (build modern pier house *2) witch i have 3 and am unable to complete for rewards.

The second being Transform into a big city (mayor quest) upgrade city hall and reach 450 residents both completed and unable to collect reward.

Thanks mittzy

2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Mittzy,

We are trying to solve the problem in your account , in order to do so, you can't login for about 15 minutes, or until we inform you here in this topic, thank you for your understanding.

3. mittzy

mittzy User

Thanks was wondering why i could not log in :)

4. Artisan

Hello again, Mittzy!

We need to unblock the quests so that you can get your rewards, if a user is logged into his/her account, we can't unblock the system and login is not possible :)

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, you can login again into your account and get your rewards!

Have a nice Saturday, enjoy the game;)

5. mittzy

mittzy User

Sunday here ;)
    thanks for the help much appreciated.

6. Artisan

Have a wonderful Sunday, then.

Once you have your problem solved, we will close this thread.

Thank you for informing us.

If you have any other doubt, be kind to open a new thread.

oie_7nlpHnukAAqD.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.