Build Apartment Complexes Task

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by ryanrenfro14, Jan 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am working on the Luxurious Life task where I have to build 3 apartment complexes. I have built 3 of them but it says I have only completed 2/3.

My ID is 10128573.

2. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Hello,
    To solve this problem, there are many solutions and tips like the one that I propose to you:
    - put your 3 buildings in your inventory
    - Disconnect yourself
    - reconnect
    - put your 3 buildings back on your city
    It often happens that this solves the problem otherwise it will be necessary to wait for the passage of @ s.c.lynx ;)

Bonjour,
    Pour résoudre ce problème, il existe beaucoup de solutions et des astuces comme celle que je te propose :
    - met tes 3 bâtiments dans ton inventaire
    - déconnecte toi
    - reconnecte toi
    - remet tes 3 bâtiments sur ta ville
    Il arrive souvent que cela solutionne le problème sinon il faudra attendre le passage de @s.c.lynx ;)

_Bosco_ and MillerWrox like this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

A more common cause for this problem is that the three apartment complex have to be in the main play field. This task pre dates the introduction of the additional playfields. The code was not re-written with the addition of the playfield. The game is looking for them in the main play field.

billyjean1 - Thank you again for another excellent answer. Your solution works well.

guyjean1 likes this.
  4. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

billyjean1 ? :p:D

Rosomack and MillerWrox like this.
  5. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Surprising isn't it ? :rolleyes:

6. s.c.lynx

Hey it was wait longer for the play fields or let a few details slide by.

7. That solved the problem. Thank you for your help!

Rosomack likes this.
  8. s.c.lynx

We are glad all of us could be of assistance. Have fun building your city. We are closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.