building errors

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Anderlecht-boy, Jan 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Noticed it a couple of days ago, but the moment I quit the game whilst building (it doesn't matter what), I lose my step (4 out of 5, 3 out of 5, it doesn't matter) and it returns like nothing has happened. However the amount of things I had to add (bricks, wood, .. whatever) has been taken from my stash and I can begin again. If I don't leave the game all goes well. However I can not remain logged in just to see my buildings get finished when this takes a couple of hours?

Anyone else has problems like these?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This is the first I have ever heard of this. The only thing I can speculate that the time lag for you is longer than normal. So the server is receiving you materials and your computer is disconnecting before the building step begins. Try waiting a few minutes before you close the game after starting the building process. If this persists then please submit a support ticket with all of the details so we can pass this along to the powers that be.