building permits

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by U-Von, Jan 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U-Von

U-Von User

where and how do i get building permits - i got two buildings started and they will not build because the game says i have no building permits?

2. you will find the building permits in the designer depot third button from the left on the bottom of your game screen
    have you read the FAQ yet, there you will find most of the help you will need.
    Is there anything else that we can help you with on this topic:)

3. U-Von

U-Von User

tasty devil thanks you very much and no i had not read that yet - i'm still trying to get the basics done

4. U-Von

U-Von User

Tasty Devil i just check where you said to go and that is where i got the power plant and home that i got started but they will not build do to lack of building permits and i can't explain it at all - i'm now compliantly at a loss for words. lol

5. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Are you sure you aren't lacking materials? That is what it sounds like when you say "i got two buildings started and they will not build". Building isn't an automatic process, unless it is a premium building. Permits are simply the number of any building you are able to build, indicated under the picture. You gain more by using MM, or they can be won from events, booster packs, or the Loot-o-Matic. Materials must be made.

Also, do not multi-post unless there has been a long time between posts; especially not with only a few minutes between. If you pay attention, there is an edit button.

6. Thanks Again for your excellent reply Arsuru :)
    Has this resolved your problem u-von

7. U-Von

U-Von User

ok sorry about muti post - but when i started the buildings the game said i had everything if i read it right but this is a totally new game to me so i have no idea about it - i'm on disability so i can't buy much if anything in a year - i hope i can get the needed stuff for free like you said - well see. thanks guys

8. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are quite all right. The correct way to add a comment is to use the edit function in the forum.

You are learning and that is one of the main functions of the Forum. So never be hesitant about asking questions or making comments they enhance the game for all. Many people just hang back and are afraid of asking a necessary question. There are probaly ten or twenty people needing the answer to your question. So you are helping them by asking.

It is totally possible to play the game with out putting outside assets into the game. We know of several players who are doing this. They and you are welcome to play. It just makes your progress slower and requires more planning. So enjoy the game and build us an awesome city.

:):D

9. Arsuru

Arsuru User

If it's materials then, they only cost time or CityCredits, which are free, though you can use MM if you wish. You will have to build mills and brickyards for materials. You are given some materials to start with, but you have to make your own or buy on the market to continue.

A building may show you have all the materials, but they only count compared to your total unfortunately, not each step. So if you have 100 lumber and the building needs one step in 50, one in 100, it will show you have enough for both. Perhaps you ran out. Each step must be activated manually.

Since it sounds like there might be some confusion, a screenshot of the problem can help. In any case, if there is still a problem, someone can look into your game if needed.

10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you once again Arsuru. Very good points.

11. Nothing further here Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.