Buses

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by daniel23492, Dec 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As our cities grow wider and more and more people live in our cities, i think it would be nice to see a couple of buses circling around the city on a designated route (why not, bus stations - which we could put them where we want - and a garage).
    Feel free to add your ideas about this topic.

2. I like the idea of buses, Taxi's too would be good to see. Just a little variety along with the cars.

St.AnniesBay | ID 1863354

3. Hipshot

Hipshot User

I've got cars, motorcycles and those lemans stripped racing cars running around town. Buses and taxis would be a nice addition.

4. sleepylee

sleepylee User

I totally agree with you Daniel,having a bus service with a Bus Station and Bus stops available to add to the City a jolly beezer idea. Also it would give your citizens somewhere to get out of the way of Cars and Motorcycles and avoid being run over which i have watched happening on many occasions.
    Baking in Hakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.