Can I move things from coast to mainland?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by nennesby, Aug 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nennesby

nennesby User

I got the coast now;-)

Before I start building there I would like to know if I can move things from coast to mainland?

I suppose that I can move by putting things in the invatory and then take them out in the mailland and vise versa.

But in that way I cannot move my powerplants?

What is best to place there?

2. jelly999

jelly999 User

Hello !!! nennesby,:)
    You can place anything you like in the coast including houses,stands,decorations,factories and power plants
    but remember that along with power plants,factories cannot me put in inventory.so while placing these things you should be careful.
    Otherwise,I've a power plant and a windmill in the coast and by arranging them in a pretty way give it a good look.
    Now, it depend upon you where you like to place them.;):)

" THANK YOU !!! "

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Jelly999 is correct. You can move any items you can put in the inventory between play fields, as long as you have space to put the items there. You can not place emergency buildings in the new play fields, they give you no benefit. Thank you Jelly999

4. jelly999

jelly999 User

My Pleasure!:):)
    Well, feels good to help someone.:D

5. nennesby

nennesby User

Thanks, ofcourse I myselves have to decide what to do. But as I see it, it takes time to visit the coast so maybee not use it for important and things that takes a short time between maintains....

6. jelly999

jelly999 User

Yes,it takes time to visit the coast but you've not to visit power plants so you can place them there
    but place is not too much in the coast,therefore,don't put all your power plants there.
    Try to put those houses there, which gives rent in more than 6 hours.so you can visit it after 6 hours.
    This may help you !:)

7. billyjim

billyjim User

The coast seems to spawn more drops for the same building. So placing higher population, longer timed buildings tend to help with the events.

8. nennesby

nennesby User

Thanks to everybody.
    In the start there I too think that I will place buildings with the same need ia Hollywooddiner.... but that they give more drops there is interesting...

9. Cotewa

Cotewa User

When building power plants and manufacturing facilities, make sure you want to keep them at that play field, because you can't move them to another play field.

10. nennesby

nennesby User

Thanks, that was new to me....
    Concerning dropthings during events from roads and buildings - do they drop as well from the island?
    The new lands from lev 24: Are the rules the same here concerning everything?

11. Cotewa

Cotewa User

Yes, drops and street boulders appear on the additional play fields as well.

12. jelly999

jelly999 User

Yes,cotewa is right.The drops also appear on additional play fields.

13. nennesby

nennesby User

thanks, thanks - I learn a lot without testing things;-)

14. Personally i Place all 3 hour rents on the shore so every time i make bricks i collect rent on the shore