Can never complete the Biker Week Event!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by truelinor, Jan 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

It's just a little frustrating, but every time I sign up for the Biker Week Event I realize (again) that I can not complete it. I only have 3 Bakeries and you need 5,000 (!) tofu hot dogs, but even before you can start making them, you need to grow some soy beans! Why 5,000? That is so many! You only need 1,200 kegs of ale and you probably already have the ingredients for it, since they are ones you grow all the time, not something different like tofu. It would be nice to be able to get the Biker Lodge!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

It is an event that is designed to challenge you to the limit. Timing is everything in this event. It is very difficult to complete but it is possible.

truelinor likes this.
  3. truelinor

truelinor User

OK...with only three bakeries? I know some other people have more than 3, so I would suppose it would be easier for them, depending on how many they had. I know it would be easier on me if I had more. I'm still not convince anyone could do it with three bakeries. Maybe if they were here the whole time - not having to work or go to school or anything like that. I have to work though. Do you know you can do it with just three bakeries?

4. misseloe

misseloe User

Actually I am really not sure if it possible to do it with only three bakeries, even with investing a lot of time.

truelinor likes this.
  5. truelinor

truelinor User

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that you can't, myself. I was actually doing a pretty good job with the contest right up until the end. Then I calculated it and there was no way I could raise the soy beans and make 5,000 hot dogs. I will try it again when I comes out next, just to make sure I'm doing all I can to pass it. But if it means having to set my alarm at night, I'm be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your input, misseloe!

6. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

I have made it last weekend with little more than 9 hours remaining. I only have 3 bakeries. Since the tasks are long enough (4-6 hours), your weekend won't suffer at all and you will be at work on monday morning. I usualy start on friday at 16.30 and finnish on monday at 07.00. I think 11 hours is maximal remaining time.

The "catch" of this event is, that you collect letters and helmets in a one go. My population is around 10.000 and sometimes I fail to collect helmets. In this case I use "keys" to change residents in some buildings until I get all needed helmets.

Biker Lodge isn't very interesting building, because its rent and needs revenues are low. All that is useful in this event is 50 MM and 100 Vitamin-X. So, stop after stage 3 is completed.

Eddie112 and truelinor like this.
  7. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

8. truelinor

truelinor User

Thank you both for your comments!

7benhemin9, I was glad to hear from someone with only 3 bakeries! Now I know it can be done, so there's at least hope for me. I do, however, have a question for you. When you say you collect the letters and helmets in a "one go", does that mean you click through your city only one time to collect those items? I just checked and I only have 3,904 residents, so I don't think I could get them all at one time, so there's that.

I know you say that the Biker Lodge isn't very interesting, however, I like to have all kinds of buildings in my city, so I want it regardless of how much rent or interest it has. That's just my way to play the game.

9. s.c.lynx

truelinor - I used to do the event. Another suggestion is to collect as many items for the early event as quickly or before the event begins. I also did not get a lot of sleep during the event.

truelinor likes this.
  10. truelinor

truelinor User

I think I won't get much sleep either. Thanks for the encouragement. I will let you know if I ever finish it completely!

11. s.c.lynx

Have fun and enjoy.

truelinor likes this.
  12. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

truelinor - Your definition of "one go" is exactely what I thought. There is random involved. Same type of house will give you different amount of rewards. Sometimes 1,4,5,6, or even 11, 12, 16 rewards.

How many rewards can you expect in one go? Houses with rent timer 3 hours or more will give you a tangible number of rewards. Last time I was given only 500 helmets and as many as 690 letters out of 158 such houses.
    Try this formula: number of houses with rent timer 3 hours or more x 3,76 = average number of rewards.

Every trophy is nice to have in your cabinet. However, I placed only 2 bikers lodges in my playfield. Others I count as "building permits".

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    truelinor likes this.
  13. truelinor

truelinor User

Ah, well, now that probably answers the question of why you did it with three bakeries while I have not. I do not go that technical with playing the game. I have no idea how many houses I have whose rent timer is 3 hours or more and I'm not sure I'm up to trying to count them all. Maybe, but I already feel like I'm on here way too much for my own good. We'll see...