Can Not Log In AGAIN! Please help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by NikkiEverett, Jan 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK So it was reset and worked for 24 hours before noot letting me log in again. this is getting a little irritating. ID 7436662

Thank you!

2. honeywest

honeywest User

I think their server crashed. I have been playing all day and about 10 or 15 min. ago the game disappeared and now I cannot log in either. It seems to start to load the game, but if it is, it is very, very slooooowwww.

EDIT, next day: The game is still not loading and they had all day today to fix it. What is going on? I am (was) doing the Antiquity Fair Event and now will be unable to finish it. If I had all day yesterday and this evening, I would have finished the whole event. I definitely think anyone doing an event should be compensated either by extra time to finish the event or a really nice amount of mm's to compensate for the loss. From reading the forum, this is not an unusual problem to happen either. You'd think that with a game that has been running for years this type of problem would be fixed by now. I have the final batch of carrots just sitting in my barn since I have been unable to log in.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  3. Having same problem. couldn't even got into forum 4 awhile. id#8766353.

4. bbudd

bbudd User

same here ive been playing since i got home at 3:45 and at like 5:30 i went to go back on and it loads but takes forever, ID 8930735

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  5. piche413

piche413 User

Having same problem but I can get into the forum

6. Tcs001

Tcs001 User

Tcs001 | ID 8335285

game stopped in the middle of playing, won't reload. cleared cache still not loading.

7. piche413

piche413 User

Also tried to clear my cache with the same results

ID 8136395

8. Boudica8

Boudica8 User

same here, game won't load

9. wa64

wa64 User

ditto...tried IE and Chrome.
    hope I get to finish the event in time...

ID 1117766

10. please edit your post and insert your id

11. bbudd

bbudd User

Did the server crash or something. whats going on?
    ID 8930735

12. ditto.....

tpaintdoc05 id:4657328

13. sandman67

sandman67 User

having same problem. It must be a server problem?

ID 8369895

14. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Everyone is having the same issue the dev team have been alerted and we hope it will be fixed soon.

15. so it look like im the only one that can get in the game.

16. mur12345

mur12345 User

ditto was try to finish event haven't been able to get the game to load
    mur12345 | ID 8785278

17. Oliver

Oliver User

Ditto for me ID 7305509

18. DraxAQN

DraxAQN User

Same for me ID 6393809

19. iceman1962

iceman1962 User

Still waiting for this login issue to be fixed. ID 8840127. It's been going on since yesterday. Let's get with it.

20. please do not post the same problems in more than one post, it makes the mods work that much harder thankyou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.