Can Not Log In AGAIN! Please help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by NikkiEverett, Jan 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melivia

melivia User

I haven't been able to log in for about 2 days as well. Super frustrating.
    ID 4739444

2. Jdon

Jdon User

It's been a good couple of days since I could login. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    |ID 8244199

3. iceman1962

iceman1962 User

They ain't working hard enough. Thank you

UrbTarlik likes this.
  4. Phynian

Phynian User

ID 8776391: same problem, can not log in for 2 days, the cinema was spotty for a few days before that. cleared cache, checked other computers.

5. Tcs001

Tcs001 User

If you don't like it, then tell us what is going on here. There is obviously a major problem and we are getting nothing back from you.
    How hard is it to post that; there are problems, that you are working on them (because right now it appears as if you are not.) and an approximate time frame for the fix. You have a space just for this called "Tech announcements". Funny it contains no messages.

TellusXIV and UrbTarlik like this.
  6. AuntIna

AuntIna User

ID 8911486
    I also have had troubles loading my game for the past 2 days. Could these problems be because of winter storms? As all the others, It has been pretty annoying not being able to get in.

7. maybe the north Koreans have something to do with this bug.

Tcs001 likes this.
  8. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

We are all waiting and all the team can do is push, we do push a lot....:(:(:(

9. balzatar12010 | ID 8899808 well now on to day three and still can't log in,,getting really frustrated here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.