Can not logon...

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by martingreve, Jun 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am stuck at the blue screen....

All usual browser clean-ups has been done, but does not help

I am not sure, but I believe it is because my Mood loss turned negative (below zero) (BUG)

Same thing happened a few month ago

Solution back then was a reset. - Please help with that

Thanks

martingreve ID 8718776

2. zlatinbest

zlatinbest User

Does not load me the game all day long trying to log in. I have cleared it I even closed the browser and still does not load me.
    Goldinbest | ID 9669449
    http://snimki.be/view.php?id=121075

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have sent a message up the chain of command to reset your games. Let us know if this helps.

I have been told that both of your games have been reset. Remember that all of the totals for mood and power are back to their correct numbers. So you may see a great deal of loss in both of these items.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  4. Yes, I can now logon again. - Thank you for that.

And the Mood and Power is back to the correct numbers. - But I am sure that it will slowly move toward zero again.

Is there any actions towards solving this bug?

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I do not beleive that this is a bug. As you build your city and develop your buildings the mood points subtract from the total. The only solution is to buy and place decorations to keep your mood in the positive territory. You want to keep the total in the 100% range (75.1 or better) as when you go below 100% the number of residents in each building goes down 25 % same for production facilities. As your citizens are less likely to want to live in your city and work hard.

This is also true of the Power levels also.

As the original question has been answered We are closing the thread at this time. If you have any other questions or problems please start a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.