Can`t buy package

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by DagnyKr, Apr 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

I tried to buy a Fortuna package, but when I open the payment-site, I only found Bigpoint-diamonds. It was not possible to try to turn the page in any way, either.

2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello DagnyKr,

Could you please give us a print screen of the problem?

Thread waiting for user's answer.

If you are not the author of the question, please don't reply after the moderation team, your post may be deleted without previous notice.

Please always write your ID so that we can help you.

3. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

Thanks for your reply :)
    I am not sure how I do this. I have a button called "Print screen"...but how do i paste this in my message...?
    I am not very good at this, I`m afraid....:(

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

5. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

Thank you very much :)
    I tried to use the metod you described, but this did not work to paste in here?

Therefore, I copied it in a word-document, but now I can`t find a way to insert the word-document o_O
    Well, I guess I have to take some time one day and try again.

6. s.c.lynx

You must use a third party imagining service. There are several free ones on the web. I personally use photobucket.

7. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

What is Fortuna package, anyway?

8. s.c.lynx

Since these are from the vendors, I have no idea. Sorry

9. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

A package I can buy. Called Fortuna start-package. Contains a castle, 10 ordinary tickets for the wheel, 10 golden tickets for the wheel and 1 000 metro-money :) I think I will wait and see if the problems is solved, unstead of all the other stuff you mentioned...as I admitted before, I am no data-guru :( I have bought a package before without any problem. Thanks for your help, anyway :)

10. s.c.lynx

Let us know what happens

11. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

When "payment site" opens, Loot-o-matic starter pack (aka Fortuna starter pack) is located on the upper row in center. So, click this diamond.

It all works fine for me.

DagnyKr likes this.
  12. s.c.lynx

Thank you 7benjamin9 for the advice. It has been a long while since I have bought a pack.

13. DagnyKr

DagnyKr User

Thanks! Works for me too, when I do`nt get confused by the diamonds :p

14. s.c.lynx

I am glad everything worked out. I am going to close this thread at this time. If any other issues please start a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.