Can you do events twice?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by greenchelonia, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finished the winter event rather early. When I go to the screen that shows available events, it is still available. Can you do the event again? Could it have something to do with my level? I went from 14 to 15. Could I do it again and receive the second level group of prizes?

2. bobcities

bobcities User

yes you can because you do level 8-14 and than they is another level for event on level 15-20(which is what i am on) and then level 20-25 and then level 25+

3. Lucky you! Go for it. :) You get two ginger bread houses. :)

4. Do you think I will get very far? I've read the drop rate of higher levels is slower.

5. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I don't think its slower but you will need more of them.
    It will be harder but the time on this event is quite long so if I was you I would go for it. If you fail/quit the last few steps you still get a bunch of goodies and I don't think you will fail.
    Here you can see if you think you can do it and what rewards you can get
    Event FAQ

6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Thank you all for answering.
    Please let us know if we can help more in this matter.

7. No, thank you Wizz. Everyone has been such a great help. You may close NFQ.

BTW I am going for a second round and I have made it to the grapes. By the end of today I hope to have the event completed!

I find it funny that Rising Cities does events this way. The level of the player is taken into account. I suggested it in the Farmerama forum and quite a few players said it was impossible. It apparently is not impossible and works quite well. I absolutely love that and I am excited to continue playing this game. The goals in events are attainable, and, most of all, fair! Love it.

MI.Calgon and nortoncommander like this.
  8. It's so good to see a happy gamer. :) Cheers green ! ;)

Btw Farmerama has a very different concept in some aspects then RC so no surprise leveled event's would be more difficult and less meaningfull there. :)

9. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.